This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > In Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic X(New images added!)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic X(New images added!)
    Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 4:15pm

http://www.justflight.com/developProduct.asp?pid=207

TrafficX is the latest generation of the hugely popular Traffic series of AI traffic programs from Just Flight, and is set to become the new benchmark for Artificial Intelligence traffic expansions.

TrafficX is on schedule to be released in Quarter 2, 2008 and along with will include custom features designed to take maximum advantage of the new capabilities available in Flight Simulator X.

New aircraft, more traffic - TrafficX employs completely reworked and updated aircraft for FSX with new and more detailed high-quality airline liveries. TrafficX will include 84 individual, different aircraft models with numerous airline liveries and paint schemes - giving a total of more than 1,600 individual aircraft.

Featured aircraft include commercial airliners, regional jets and turboprops, business aircraft, GA aircraft, helicopters and - for the first time in the Traffic series - military aircraft.

There are, of course, a host of other new features! 

• NEW! The new Traffic Control Centre (TCC) program gives you an easy way to comprehensively customise and expand your AI traffic.
  • NEW! ChronoTraffic AI time period selection feature. Every aircraft and flight can now be set for a certain period of years.
  • NEW! DirectX10 compatible. TrafficX is future-proofed as far as possible for DX10 use.
  • NEW! The all-new Follow-me car and the all-new Pushback truck let you explore the airport from the ground and even 'guide' incoming AI aircraft to their parking positions.
  • NEW! 787 Dreamliner with the majority of the launch customer liveries included
  • NEW! Airbus A350 XWB included with the majority of the known launch customers liveries
  • NEW! Clandestine CIA Extraordinary Rendition flights
  • NEW! 500 extra aircraft
  • NEW! The all-new Traffic Radar lets you view traffic information in three different modes about each AI aircraft in range - vertical speed and current altitude, bearing and distance, identification and true airspeed.
  • NEW! Graphic Departure and Arrival boards will show you the status of all incoming and outgoing flights at each airport, from 'Boarding' to 'Baggage reclaim'.
  • NEW! Unique Custom AI sounds.
  • NEW! Appropriate aircraft take advantage of the advanced animations in FSX to operate with airport service vehicles.

Existing owners of Traffic 2005 and Traffic will be offered a very generous discount to upgrade their current programs to Traffic X specification. More details of this offer will be provided once the official release date is announced.

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
G-DBCI View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-DBCI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 6:18pm
i see that the old finnair colors are still in use, and also the iberia dc-10
BAV Virtual Pilot

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 6:30pm
Bear in mind this is in-development Smile
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 6:33pm
Can't wait good to see it has the 787 and 757.  Videos are good aswellTongue
Kelvin_C-J View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelvin_C-J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 10:13pm
Just out of interest, what is the package like on fps? I suppose it varies to what percentage etc but is a hit noticeable?
Best Regards,
Kelvin Chilvers-Jones

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Kelvin_C-J Kelvin_C-J wrote:

Juts out of intrest, what is the package like on fps? I suppose it varies to what percentage etc but is a hit noticeable?

Unfortunately AI traffic always has been, and always will be by its very nature, a big user of computer resources. Saying that, Traffic X aircraft are compiled using the FSX SDK and are designed to minimise the impact on FPS. So...its a bit of a difficult question to answer really!
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Milehigh View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 5:10pm
Woohoo. Alot better than My traffix X. That is going on ebay when I get this .. The Vegas shots are great. Been twice. Absolutley amazing. Very realistic.
Kelvin_C-J View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelvin_C-J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2008 at 3:19pm
I personally think this will be the best AI package for any FS!
Not only have you taken but made better, the Ultimate Traffic Infomation board, but You've actually updated the Aircraft textures, and have (presumably!) provided authentic Routes.

Which is far better than some!
Best Regards,
Kelvin Chilvers-Jones

ppgstf View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppgstf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:25pm
Arrhh, a Buzz 146 and a Ryanair 737-200......no such animals by the time this reaches point of sale.

But the biggest laugh has to be reserved for the Air Force One, A380!  If this ever reaches fruition in real life, I'd vote for Boris Johnson as Prime Minister

Sides still hurting........
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:30pm
"Nr Sandy"

A local boy. I'm "Nr St. Neots"!

ppgstf View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppgstf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:47pm
Actually, it's Potton but if I was to put that no-one would have any clue where it is
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 11:43am
I have added some new images showing the much anticipated Traffic X Smile
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
C-130 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2008 at 12:44pm
Will this have some Scottish airlines in it?

I never got the chance to get the FS9 traffic from you, and am desperate for this to be released. Just need to know will Glasgow still be a dessert? And will it have Globepsan etc?
fslochearnhead View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fslochearnhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 7:28pm
Don't forget Zoom! Oh no wait, forget that.
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 7:54pm
nice shots.  Can't wait untill it is relised!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic