This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

long haul aircraft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captain nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: long haul aircraft
    Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:34pm
help me!

I tryto use boeing's 747 and airbuse's a340 and A380.

I taxi and take off fine but on climbing I seem to loose speed and the nose pushes up and I cannot control it.

I try to get up to 32,000 ft but I never make it up there.normally the aircraft stalls and hits the ground.

the other problem is that when i take off, i have to pull back desperatly on my joy stick to even get the aircraft to respond to lifting it's nose.

I am using the Traffic aircrafts but i did not think that would be a problem.

can anyone help me please.

nick
Darren View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:02am
Hi Nick yeah mate I had the same problem to I couldnt fly any of the quads at all cause of this problem. What i did to be able to fly the 747s and the A340's is dont use the Vs switch AT ALL! Take of the jet manual and once u get the jet into a 5 degree pitch switch on your auto pilot, but TOUCH YOUR VERTICAL SPEED SWITCH. You will find that the plane will climb your spped might decay a little bit but dont worry about that and it will take time to climb up to 31,000 feet. Once you have reached that height then switch on the vertical speed switch and that will keep the jet at that height. I had the same problem to I use switch on the VS button and the plane would go into a steep climb and what ever I did it would still go past the 10 degree angle, and dont even use your flight Director, just take of manualy then once u r in the climb switch on your auto pilot. As for the take of itsself try lowering your weights in the aircraft the lighter the aircraft then u wont run out of runway and you wont have to pull back so hard on the joy stick to get it of the ground. I hope this is a big help to u take care.
Your felow simmer down under. Smile
Darren View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:04am
Let me know how u go with this ok.
captain nick View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captain nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:50pm
IT WORKS

thank you so much for that. I knew i was probebly doing summet wrong but that explains it.

thanks so much

nick
Darren View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:58am
Not a problem Nick like I said I had the same problems to and gave up flying the quads but now i can fly them and i can start doing the long haul flights that i want to do. happy flying and glad I could be of some help to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic