This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DreamFleet in FSX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Passengers
Passengers
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DreamFleet in FSX
    Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 10:09pm

Have spent most of today getting my favourite DreamFleet GA to work in FSX, it still needs a little work but I'm pleased to have them running/flying in FSX now Big%20smile 

The Baron

Archer III

A36
 A36
 A36
twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 10:29pm
Nice shots. I've got their Dakota for FSX and was actually quite disappointed. The panel and model is nice but I had severe problems with the trim, which made landing it almost impossible and detracted from the realism. I queried it on their forum but over there they're all so wrapped up in FS9 that nobody's bothered to check it in FSX.  Dreamfleet make nice aircraft, it's just that they're so obviously designed for FS9!
Kind regards,
Tom
concorde380 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concorde380 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 1:52am
Nice shots
When you need to get your cargo from one place to another...Remember Pedro's Cargo
johnsmithfsx View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsmithfsx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 2:40am
Excelent shots! Thumbs%20Up
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 7:27am
Great pics, that add-on looks very good, the cockpit looks excellent.
TWA_Capt View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TWA_Capt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 11:17pm
I was able to get the 727 to show everything minus gauges.  What do I need to change or relabel for fsx to read?

Paul Golding View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Golding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by TWA_Capt TWA_Capt wrote:

I was able to get the 727 to show everything minus gauges.  What do I need to change or relabel for fsx to read?

Aside from a miracle, it's worth taking a look at the old 727 forum.  Here's a forum post from someone that got the gauges working and there may be more if you look around.
TWA_Capt View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TWA_Capt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 4:32pm
Excellent. Thank you.  Honestly I'm surprised I got this far. Been a loyal FS9 user since 03 but finally lost patience with it yesterday. Went to fs9 ac folder, copied DF727, went to fsx ac folder, pasted, fired up fsx and everything was there including all my variations. Flies like the dream she is, just missing gauges.  Operating on a Gateway FS6800 Win 7 64 bit with SP1, Intel i7-920 quad core processor 2.93GHz.  Again thanks.  I'll let you know the results.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic