This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Airbus Long Haul graphic/crash problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airbus Long Haul graphic/crash problem
    Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 12:05am
I just purchased the Airbus Longhaul and am having problems.I have downloaded all the updates. Here is what happens, When I am flying and I am ready to land, things start to go wrong with the graphics. Not always the same thing. Sometimes the outside on the VC view goes black, or the clouds turn into white blocks, or on outside view the aircraft is all black or partially black. Then it will eventually freeze. I have never had this happen to other aircraft and I have lots of payware from lot of different venders. I am running FSX with Vista 32 .  I would like to buy the 747-200/300 but am nervous that I will have same problems.
Ruggles View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 4:27am
Now I have noticed an other problem and could be related to the first. When it is rainning (on the sim of course) when I am in VC screen the outside changes to a solid teal color.
Soya View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 4:22pm
I'm having similar problems with my recent purchase of the Airbus 340 500/600. Installed all the updates, but got same problem with rain, the VC glass view goes all blue when it rains. May have more problems but only just got the aircraft, will do more test during this week.

Any solutions on the rain/VC glass would be great.
Ruggles View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 5:53pm
I just got message from customer support and they had me send them a diagnostics file. I will post what they say.
ken View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 7:45pm
If you go to Flight 1.com they have a downloadable file to cure your vc problem.
Ruggles View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 8:19pm

Thanks Ken got it and did it and if I don't post anymore you will know it worked.

Ruggles View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 8:34pm
Well that did not work. I still have not heard back from customer support after I sent them the DxDiag.txt. I think I have a $44 box with a CD in it to sit on my shelf with my other disapointments. The one bright spot is I discovered Air Hauler and have been having a blast flying my default Caravan 208.
liamr685 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liamr685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 9:56am
I had the same problem with the A330/A340, i posted the same string on the CLS forums and what i was told to do fixed it.

Heres my post, follow it all and go thru the extra links given on that post, the thread goes over two pages.

Hope this helps, it did for me

Regards
            Liam

P.S I also have the CLS 747-200/300 and i dont have any problms with it, works perfectly.
www.aeronet247.com
Ruggles View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 5:40pm
Thanks Liam, That did work, FSX now lets me finish my flights. I will have to try a 8 hr to see if it is completely cured. Marv
liamr685 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liamr685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 9:50am
no problem Smile

you have to mess around with the textures when moving them around, the 1s which are wings L and T dont move to the aircraft folder because you'll loose the regestration of the aircrat under the wing, dont move the 1s which say engines rr, ge or pw otherwise youll end up with white engines.

regards
            liam
www.aeronet247.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic