This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fuel burn stats at Zero

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fuel burn stats at Zero
    Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 4:18pm
After a multi leg flight in the JF C130-J Hercules ( and the JF 757 Captain) the clipboard stats at the end of the flight shows 0 fuel burn on the second, third and any subsequent legs?

The first leg displays the fuel burn correctly.

Just wondering if any one else is seeing this?  Is it still something to do with the fuel tanks on the C130?  If so, it also happens on the JF 757 Captain?

I know (from other excellent threads on the C130, that Captain Sim have their fuel tanks incorrectly numbered and I wont repeat it here, its a real brain ache problem!

Any chance it can be fixed within Airhauler?

Delivering your cargo-Right on the money!
Burnspot View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burnspot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 7:02pm
Using WideFS? I've noticed the same thing after I switched to using WideFS to make it somewhat easier to deal with complex payware AC. AH doesn't seem to mind the fuel when using WideFS...only the cargo.
Burn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic