This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Additionnals virtuals flyes...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _CaptKirk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Additionnals virtuals flyes...
    Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:09pm
In CP. m on middle carreer mode, the game self generate some artificials flyes to allow you to get faster than realty on top of the  CArgo Pilot possibilitys, fine , so, some  one can tell to me , how much flyes the game can gererate betwen two regular flyes ??

This week a did 2 flyes with my CRJ  705, each one bring me back almost $30.000......so last yesterday, my financial report said to me that i have 11 millions aVIABLE .....and now, after my two flyes, i the money at my disposal are only.....$22, millions.......so, maybe  a proportionnal  one for two..... or less...   
I dont understand this part of the game....
Can you explain without to technical.....
I hope i'm enough  clear for you .....English is not my fist language....I'm from Montreal Québec....and i'm frncophone.....Hug
But i try....OOOOhhh  GOOd   I try..........Wink
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:43am

I think of it like this...

There are unseen other pilots flying unseen other planes for your company.  The AC aren't in your fleet, so maybe they are leased. 

If you only own one AC and try to figure out how it could be producing that much money - it can't, unless someone is running drugs on the side.
_CaptKirk_ View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _CaptKirk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:16am
Ok i see....but how can add some news pilots in my Cie....???  If i add some new planes ,  CP give me news pilots by default or what ??
Stern%20Smile
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 4:54pm
All of that is invisible and is really just an imagination game you play with yourself to explain the large amount of money you are getting.  JF made CP pay insane amounts of money to speed your progression to larger aircraft.

What happens in reality is that CP rewards the hours you fly.  Within a given week, each additional hour flown pays significantly more than the previous hour.  The key to more "unseen" helpers is to fly more hours between paydays.

Some of us believe that having additonal AC in your fleet may result in better paydays, but this has never been confirmed by testing nor by any acknowledgement from JF.  It's one of those CP mysteries we are meant to wonder about forever - or until CP2 comes out, if it ever does.
_CaptKirk_ View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _CaptKirk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:13am
Tks....Usualy i fly at each day during the week.....but, just fo fun, today, i had buying 2 other planes to see what happens with payday  this next yesterday.....when my financial report will coming....
Thumbs%20Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic