This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Load/Unload, Time & Season and more...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herege Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Load/Unload, Time & Season and more...
    Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 12:50am
When I load and unload the cargo, insted I move one by one, is possible put a check box for jobs that we want load and unload, sometimes I have more that 6,7 or more jobs inside of the plane to the airport, with the "check box" working, we only check the job to load or unload and hit OK buttom and done!;)
-----------------------

Is possible AH get another check box for Dawn - Day - Dusk and Night as a option? for example, I love start my flight always at Dawn and see the day rising up..., I think is a cool feature to have, and less windows to be open...

----------------------

Another one, is possible to have on Jobs Board, a search feature by ICAO to/from and max. weight cargo, for example, I want only fly a job with maximum weight of 1000lbs, then all jobs with this value come to us, with growing contracts, is difficult to me find a specific one it fills my flight, just an idea(s).

cheers,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic