This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Air Hauler Compatibility

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WWA1935 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Air Hauler Compatibility
    Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 10:37am
I managed to get the views sorted out on the JF/CLS Airbus A340 500/600 but there seams to ba a compatibility problem with using this aircraft with Air Hauler.  Air Hauler forces a Cold and Dark cockpit environment which renders the overhead panel and cockpit displays useless.

I realise that there is no guarentee that one will work with the other but Since Air Hauler is such a popular add on and folks like myself are purchasing Aircraft like the ones in the F-Lite line to use in conjunction with it that perhaps someone will look into it.

I posted in the AH Forum but not vrbatim so I hope you wont consider this a double post, Moreover; as quoted from another thread...
"I  see a real marketing opprotunity for Just Flight here in that I know alot of us are making purchase decisions specifically with Air Hauler in mind.  I know they are a distributor not a producer of a lot of these titles but I can't help to think that by sending their products to Slopey to for testing with Air Hauler they could be advertised as "Air Hauler Approved" on the products page of the Just Flight website".  *Hint *HintBig%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic