This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS TRAFFIC 2004 AI not showing up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS TRAFFIC 2004 AI not showing up
    Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:23pm
Hi

I hope some one can help me .. but i have updated and redone an AFCAD file for Biggin Hill  but i cant see any AI flights .. for a test i made some to depart about 07:00 local (06:00Z) but they were not shown .. also any inbound flights would dissapear before they got to biggin ..

any ideas please ?
 thanks
 Rich
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:47pm
Hi there,
Make sure you have enough parking which is able to handle your aircraft. Have you got plenty of parking available and have yuou got un-coded spaces. It sounds like you have made some amendments to the AFCAD which have affected the parking spaces. The problem of I/B aircraft dissapearing upon arrival is another tell tell sign of this problem.
So be sure you have parking spaces which are adequate size to handle your aircraft and all the other parking settings are favourable. Also as I said make sure you have some uncoded spaces (if you have coded any to start with).
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
keenrw View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:48pm
Hi Mate

heres a screen shot of the AFCAD .. theres enough parking spaces i think .. i have also tryied the default MS one and i did not see any there as well so maybe the problem is esle were im not sure ... any ideas please ?

Thanks

Rich

keenrw View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:51pm
Hi again

with the A/C disappearing they dont even get as far as the airport as i followed one from  London city in a spitfire .

Rich
keenrw View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:17am
Disregard .. it was some another bit of scenery i had installed that was conflicting with it .. i turned it off and the AI is back .

Rich
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:37am

Hi Rich,

Glad you have sorted it. What was the actual scenery that was causing the confilct? Was it another EGKB scenery layer??
Nick B

keenrw View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:19pm
I belong to a virtual online flying club and some one did a parking area and hanger for them at Biggin and this was the problem .. when i deactivated it i got the AI back .

Rich
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:25pm
ahh ok. Was it an AFCAD or was it a scenery area?
Nick B

keenrw View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:30pm
It was a scenery area ..

Rich
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic