This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yakupova Airhaul splashes out.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heed22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yakupova Airhaul splashes out.
    Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 6:20pm
After saving up hard, and trying not to damage company aircraft too much, Yakupova Airhaul purchase there first C-123.
Eventually there will be 4 in the fleet, to replace the trusty old caravans. In addition to 3 Twotters, and, at the moment 2 S-360`s

Once again, acknowledgements to Papeg for all his work on thisClapClapClap

I will post some more once I work out how to get all the planes in one shot!!!!

AIR HAULER-Divorce by Disk or Download :-)
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 9:05pm

Nice Pics, it turned out great.  Love the last shot of the plane approaching the dark clouds.

Greg
Hendrix View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 10:44pm
Nice screens!!  Wow! you managed to get it white! I tried, not very hard i admit, but I wasnt satisfied with the results.  You managed however! And kept the joints and rivets intact! well done!

CargoScan CEO

papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 11:05pm

Using Paint.com, I made a "overlay" layer and painted all of the surfaces in that layer white, but that looked unrealistcally white, like a brand new paint job.  So I set the transparency of that leyer to 100 which gave the used look and allowed the rivits and seams to bleed through.  I learned a lot painting this one.

Greg
Hendrix View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 12:09am
Aha. nice!  I do have PS CS2 but never thought of making a overlay layer. Thanx papeg! Big%20smile
CargoScan CEO

heed22 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heed22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 6:40am
Greg, Close up it looks fantastic, I will mail you some shots soon, Busy with work at the moment CryCry Definitely the best out of the 3 though....Awesome

TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 5:08pm
Brilliant set of shots there.  Is that a freeware aircraft?  I think you should turn up some of your scenery settings, to make the ground look sharper, also takeaway the menu bar at the top and you will get a few more extra fps.
Kelvin_C-J View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelvin_C-J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by TomA320 TomA320 wrote:

also takeaway the menu bar at the top and you will get a few more extra fps.

Are you sure about that?

I've not noticed a difference.
HOWEVER, if you fly in windowed mode VS fullscreen you WILL see a difference in fps. About 3-5.
Best Regards,
Kelvin Chilvers-Jones

TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 6:33pm
Are you sure about that?
Yes, I get about 3-5 fps more by doing that.  And if I am flying in windowed mode then change to full screen I get about a 3% increase.
heed22 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heed22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 10:25pm
Tom, Thanks for that info. I struggle with frame rates all the time, run a very old pcCry especially coming into land, can make landings a bit hairy when its only giving 3- 5fs!!!

Hendrix View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 2:12am
Hey heed!  What type of rig are you running? Im thinking of running down to the store to pick up a FSX copy..  But I also have an "old" rig.

U might save me a pulse of 240+ .
CargoScan CEO

papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 2:28am
Originally posted by TomA320 TomA320 wrote:

Are you sure about that?
Yes, I get about 3-5 fps more by doing that.  And if I am flying in windowed mode then change to full screen I get about a 3% increase.

Wow Tom, I did what you suggested and boy did that make a difference.  Thanks for that tip. 
Greg
heed22 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heed22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 7:37am
Hey heed!  What type of rig are you running? Im thinking of running down to the store to pick up a FSX copy..  But I also have an "old" rig.

Hi Hendrix,

Windows XP
Pentium(r)4 3.2 GHz
1.00GB Ram
Nvidia Geforce 6800 256mb

heed22 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heed22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 7:39am
Guys, How do i get rid of the task bar at the top of the screen? and how do I enable gps etc without it visible? Sorry if its a dumb question but cant find me FS manualEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hurricanemk1c View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurricanemk1c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 8:58am
Hold down 'Alt' for a few seconds, that gets rid of it

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic