This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A joke

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Passengers
Passengers
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A joke
    Posted: 29 May 2009 at 1:50am

George Bush has a heart attack and dies.  Obviously he goes to Hell, where the Devil is waiting for him.

'I'm not sure what to do,' says the Devil. 'You're on my list, but I have no room for you.
But since you definitely have to stay here, I am going to have to let someone else go.
I've got three folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you'll have to take their place.

I'll even let you decide who leaves.' George thought that sounded pretty good, so he agreed. The Devil opened the first room.
In it was Richard Nixon in a large pool of water. He kept diving in and climbing out, over and over. Such was his fate in Hell.
'No!' George shouted. 'I don't think so. I am not a good swimmer, and I don't think I could do that all day long'.

The Devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledge hammer and a room full of rocks.

All he did was swing the hammer, over and over, time after time. 'No! I've got this problem with my shoulder, I would be in 

constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day', commented George.

The Devil opened the third door. In it, George saw Bill Clinton lying on the floor with his arms staked over his head, and his 

legs staked in spread-eagle pose.   Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky doing what she does best.

George Bush looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said,  'Yeah, I can handle this.

The Devil smiled and said 'Ok,  Monica, you're free to go..............

VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 2:57am

Best regards,
Vulcan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic