This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quiet, ain't it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quiet, ain't it?
    Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 7:21pm
HELLO! HELLO! HELLO! HELLO! HELLO! HELLO! hello... hello... hello... hello... hello... hello...

Nope, no one here yet!  Wink
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 8:57pm
HELLO !
CARGO PILOT SECTION IS A BIT QUIT
How are you likeing the new forum??SmileTongueWink
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 9:10pm
Too soon to say, for me.  Once you reach a certain age, change is not necessarily considered a good thing.  None the less, I don't see anything to gripe about with it.

I must say, instead of a new forum, I'd have MUCH rather seen an announcement that CP 2 is in the works.
Scooternjng View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scooternjng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 9:40pm
Ya, ditto here too.  Of course, a new redirect from the link on JFCargopilot.com would have been nice too.
frikken_Awesome View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frikken_Awesome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 12:42am
great thread n00bs
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 2:10am
Scooter and fA,

Why didn't your post totals carry forward from the old forum?  You guys are not n00bs.
Jeremy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 12:41pm
ITS NOT QUIET ANYMORE!!
Hello..Hello...HELLO!!!!!
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 2:46pm
Your right, but not may posts in this section.
dree View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 10:26pm

Due to my direct link to the old CP forum did not work anymore I thought all the old stuff was gone so I had a little panic there Embarrassed

I’m missing the option were you could subscribe to a topic…

BBcodes are  but..
This new forum is not better as the old one… yet, a forum is as good as the writing it contains…

capt mcg View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capt mcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2008 at 11:44pm
It appears that people are starting to figure out that there has been a change.  It's good to see them starting to use the forum again.   A quick question::  Is anyone aware of where I can obtain a download of the A400M Airlifter?   I had recently come across the download but for the life of me I can't remember where.

Thank you.
www.airhauler.net/banner/banner.png-<captmcg>
dree View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 11:11am
Wilco has a payware version A400M
capt mcg View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capt mcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 6:53pm
Thank you Dree, I am off to Wilco to look at the A400M.Smile
www.airhauler.net/banner/banner.png-<captmcg>
PSimmo View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSimmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2008 at 11:32am
Hi, I've wanted to be able to repaint my planes for CP for ages, could you write a complete step by step as this looks a bit too easy to me. How do you get into the aircraft file etc.
dree View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2008 at 11:53am
I wrote a complete step by step tutor with screenshots here:

I just added a line in the tutor were it tells to open the aircraft.cfg with the notepad.
More questions are welcome.

Scooternjng View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scooternjng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by allardjd allardjd wrote:

Scooter and fA,

Why didn't your post totals carry forward from the old forum?  You guys are not n00bs.

I'd kind of like to know that myself.  It's been a week.Confused
CHEWIT View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHEWIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 10:26am
Hi there!!. Just downloaded the Demo Need a little more time yet to understand what I am doing cheers.Embarrassed

A retired joiner who likes anything to do with Flight Simulation F S 9/X
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic