This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

missing textures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: missing textures
    Posted: 17 May 2009 at 11:08am
I got the 747 200/300 from Jf recently and I have a missing texture that is noticeable but only in the VC here is pic

the Auto pilot is now useless in VC!  I have Vista and FSX.
any help would be appreciated.
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

Dc-10 nutter View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 12:14pm
I still have the missing texture in the same spot. I re-installed and that worked for the an hour or so but the It stopped working again and the missing texture re-appeared and I really don't know what to do. It worked fine on the fmc model's and the ins Qantas one to but I then got in the Air India modal(modal with INS system) looked around the FD and the missing texture was back. I may try another re-install and just leave that one alone but I will do another re-install. If this doesn't work I shall e-mail Just Flight tech support in the morning. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. If not it goes back.
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic