This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GA aircraft taxi lost?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wsciutti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GA aircraft taxi lost?
    Posted: 17 May 2009 at 10:10am
Gentlemen,

I guess I'm doing something wrong or this baby needs work.
No change to pre-compiled .bgl; J3 taxies into hangar at KFCI and then emerges and appears to not know where the runway is located (15/33).

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Jack S.
wsciutti View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wsciutti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 10:11am
PS When I've created a IFR flight and compiled what time do I use? The FP shows 1200, is this GMT?

JS
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 11:31am

I'm not sure about the answer to the first question ... I haven't been to KFCI ... but for the second question, yes, times are in GMT. Note that when you add or edit your own flight plans you type in a time such as, say, "1500", and then you must press the ENTER key on your keyboard to "enter" that time in to the entry field as "15:00".

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic