This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adding Flight Plans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonewolf55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding Flight Plans
    Posted: 16 May 2009 at 12:45am

I am new to AI and have no experience with flight plans in Traffic 2005.  Some of the livery downloads come with Notepad files that contain flight plans.  Where can I learn how to correctly install/add these flight plans and liveries to Traffic 2005 download version?  The first time through I would need some detailed, step-by-step instructions.  Thanks.

JohnT View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 12:11am
Hi all,
Can I also make the same request.
Just installed EGNM V1.4 and it works a dream. That it does has a lot to do with the explicit instructions supplied by "Aniceguy".
So I do not want o screw up T2005 , for the lack of know how trying to install a couple of planes and associated flight plans :-)

Regards JohnT
JohnT
clublandboy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clublandboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 10:37pm
hi
of how to install the repaint or the flightplans, cus if its the flightplans it is easy.
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 11:35pm
Installing flight plans is simply a matter of copying them into the Flight Plans folder of the Traffic 2005 folder, under your main FS folder.  Then run the FS 2005 editor to recompile from all files.
John Allard
JohnT View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:17am
Thanks - just required some confirmation, before I tried it.

Regards JohnT
JohnT
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic