This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suggestion Box - Ideas for next version/update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 535455
Author
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 2:53pm
As the player you always have insta-travel and can fly anything anywhere without having to position.  Only AI have to position.

AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
cg1976 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cg1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2016 at 5:29am
Please at req make the Type Ratings Optional. 
Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2016 at 10:41am
He's already said that won't happen. What may happen is the TR become permanent so you don't have to do them every new game.

What's the problem with them? They're very easy to do.
Whiplashjay View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whiplashjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 8:24pm
I believe this to be a bug but when you are getting ready to fly using AirHauler 2 you can set the time in the Air Hauler's UI. Now when I press fly now and it loads, it reloads the FSX using what you set in AirHauler. But here's the problem. No matter what time I put in Air hauler, FSX loads night time. Say I put it for 12pm in AirHauler, it'll reload FSX and put 1am. No matter what time I put, it loads the game in midnight settings. Please resolve for next update please. It will make things a lot more smoother because I keep having to correct the time in FSX itself after every load from AirHauler.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whiplashjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 8:32pm
Also the ability to travel your own self via bus or other means of transportation would be very convenient rather than having to fly to a new airport in order to open a new base.
Prepare for a lot of post by me as I am currently using this program as I broadcast live. I'm sure I'll find a LOT of things that can be enhanced or fixed. I'm really enjoying this program.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whiplashjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 8:37pm
One other thing. Being able to export your jobs BUT most importantly having the ability to upload it from say a buddy of mine, we want to fly with eathother but also complete the same jobs from the same base. Being able to share that file would be great as people use programs like FSCLOUD to fly with each other. That way both of you guys can fly the same route.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 10:33am
Please use the EA forums for AH2 enquries.

As regards it always being night - that's because you're not accounting for the departure time being in Zulu time, rather than the local time at which you want to fly.

You can complete jobs with a friend with the AH2 VA functionality - full details on the EA forums (ea.justfilght.com).
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 535455
  Share Topic