This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

737 pilot in command

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jochar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 737 pilot in command
    Posted: 11 May 2009 at 10:02pm
hey guys, I was wonderin if anyone can help me!

I just download 737 pilot in command into my FSX and the aircraft appears on the a/c list, but when i select it and try to fly it, it works, only prob is its not allowing me to select anything in the cockpit! just shows a picture of it and i cant seem to do anything with it, or show any air speed etc.

any reason why?

cheers.
GBL View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 10:12pm
Think this is in wrong forum Wink
Aircraft Engines are the sound of Freedom.

ART
dmr100 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmr100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 10:12pm

Hi

Have you checked the just flight support on their main website? Also take a screenshot to give us an idea on what you mean.

Dom
jochar View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jochar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 10:49pm
thanks for your reply guys.

I have tried to get a screen shot but not letting me past it on here! i just seem to have a photo of a 737 cockpit and not able to select anything from it! very annoying

j.
737Chris View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 737Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 12:44pm
Hey Guys.

I told him to reply in this room because he had almost no replies in the F-Lite room

Generic forum signature
flywish View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flywish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 1:06pm
There are some issues relating to none active switches on the vc panel in so much some users can not use the radio stack on the lower panel. (i'm one of those) did you load a default aircraft first, by the way when in stalling did you get messages to accept some gauges.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic