This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another plane rolls out of the paint hangar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another plane rolls out of the paint hangar
    Posted: 11 May 2009 at 5:35pm
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 8:09pm
Yarrrrr!
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 8:57pm

aaaar! tis another fine ship you got there matey! Shiver me Lycomings!

Mustang View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 12:28am
Guess you ran out of white paint before getting to the floats? .

Great job otherwise Thumbs%20Up
Brian_ View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 4:12am
Actually, I purposely changed the white floats to a somewhat rusty set. I think it gives it the look of a genuine workhorse. Smile

It's hard to tell in this pic but I also changed a number of the panels on the side so that it wasn't so uniformly white.
Hendrix View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 2:35pm
I see that Brian! :)  Very well done, makes the aircraft look more realistic.
CargoScan CEO

Mustang View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Brian_ Brian_ wrote:

Actually, I purposely changed the white floats to a somewhat rusty set. I think it gives it the look of a genuine workhorse. Smile

It's hard to tell in this pic but I also changed a number of the panels on the side so that it wasn't so uniformly white.

Yes, I thought it was intentional - just 'pulling your leg' Wink

It actually looks very realistic in my opinion, especially with that very slight 'patchwork' of panel colours, as you mentioned!

Martyn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic