This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MD11

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _CaptKirk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MD11
    Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:31pm
The MD11 is my favorite cargo plane.....but  is it possible to have it on CP ?
I  dont know how  it possible ,if it's possible....I'm affraid not....Cry
Scooternjng View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scooternjng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:38am
Anything's possible.  But you need either a payware or freeware version, making sure that it has cargo stations in the config file, and then be able to afford it in CP.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
--Edmund Burke, Irish philosopher & statesman
_CaptKirk_ View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _CaptKirk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:13am
TKS....I have some  good freeware of MD11( IFDG FedEx-UPS) and DC10-30F (arrow CArgo) but i dont know what you taking about with "config files" ?   Wht do you meen exactly ?
TKS...Thumbs%20Up
Scooternjng View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scooternjng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by _CaptKirk_ _CaptKirk_ wrote:

TKS....I have some  good freeware of MD11( IFDG FedEx-UPS) and DC10-30F (arrow CArgo) but i dont know what you taking about with "config files" ?   Wht do you meen exactly ?
TKS...Thumbs%20Up

The aircraft.cfg file within the aircraft folder, usually found by going to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\aircraft\your aircraft.  JUst replace FS9 with whatever version of FS you're running.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
--Edmund Burke, Irish philosopher & statesman
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:46pm
Just start up FS and load that AC.  Go to Top Line Menu -> Aircraft -> Fuel & Payload -> Change Payload and see what fields are there.  Typically you will see stations for pilot, co-pilot and some others.  If there are no others (typical of some freeware) it can be remedied by editing the file "aircraft.cfg" which goes with the plane.

If you need to add loading stations, post back here and seek some advice.  It's a bit intricate to do it right, but it isn't rocket science and it can be done.  I've done it on two AC that had none and I used them successfully in CP.  I was able to put realistic loading stations in appropriate locations taking CG concerns into account.  You can't just plunk them in anywhere - longitudinal location is critical.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _CaptKirk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:26pm
Tank you very much my friends....I'll try some of yours trick......BAck with some news later....TKS again...
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _CaptKirk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:37pm
I know when i 'll  get  enough money to buy my MD11, i know that it'S  will be ok, but, i dont think that i can add my Md11 in roster by default of CP for paint it.....But anyway, i gone fly with default Arrow or FedEx paint.... 

For the moment, i can fly with  Bombardier CRJ705.....not bad.....very good flyer and big enough place to freight.....Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic