This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AH Beaver Visits Tahiti !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabethePilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AH Beaver Visits Tahiti !!!
    Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 10:16pm
Gabriel spreads his wings to the tropical isles with his second stead: a Beaver Amphibian

He's sick of the rain in North Wales.... and who isn't ? !

Scenery by Aerosoft;  repaint by "Dree"; piloted by Gabe

Career mode may not be quick, but who says you don't get to open bases wherever you like !

Good Times.....!!!

Edited by GabethePilot - 30 Apr 2009 at 10:18pm

Brian_ View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 1:36am
Great plane for Tahiti. If I were you, I'd create some extra job locations with AFCAD or a similiar software so you can make use of the great scenery. Smile
Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 3:46am
You're gonna need a lot of altitude to glide that sucker from Tahiti back to RAF Valley or Bangor or wherever your base is.

Love the airline name by the way, there's something majestic about the name Gabriel's Wings.

Al
GabethePilot View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabethePilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 10:47am
Hi Dudes,

Yes, I guess the name is "heavenly"........as in Archangel Gabriel.......

Well my second Beaver  - the Amphibian, was delivered directly to Tahitii......don't know how...don't care !....courtesy of Air Hauler I guess...!  And, it won't be seeing North Wales...ever !

As for ACADS....yes, I intend to make some seaplane bases using Airport Design Editor.

The new version has the ability to create approach routes for Ai traffic......and of course using Traffic X...I can easily make some flightplans for the new bases.

Lazerbolt View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lazerbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 9:57am
great pics and great plane! Always wanted to learn how to repaint/model planes, scenery ect... good work  (love them seaplanesThumbs%20Up)
CyprusAirwaysA330 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyprusAirwaysA330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 10:49am
Great shots, the paintjob on that plane is really nice. Thumbs%20Up
GabethePilot View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabethePilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 1:53pm
Getting all my fleet done with different numbers.

The painter is Dree of AH beta-testing fame........so full credit to him.

Learning how to do this is next on my "To Do" list.....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic