This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with F-lite aircraft

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with F-lite aircraft
    Posted: 28 Apr 2009 at 8:28pm
Hello

Does anyone know what the problem is???

this problem generally occurs when I'm useing CLS aircraft

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Matt N View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2009 at 9:35pm
Your mipmapping needs to be set to "High Quality" (Via ATI CCC), and set the Filtering to Anisotropic (within FSX).

Matt.

Edited by Matt N - 28 Apr 2009 at 9:35pm
Originally Posted by MartinW

I use mine for spare knickers when I'm traveling.
Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2009 at 9:39pm
In english pleaseWink

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2009 at 4:50pm
I still have the same problem after I did as you said.

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 7:20pm
Knock your display settings down a bit. Mine does this if I push the graphics card to hard by putting the settings too high. It basically overloads your graphics card and it cannot keep up with loading the textures.
Kind regards,
Tom
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 7:29pm
I'll give it a go

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 5:11pm
I have uninstalled my copy of FS9 (as well as my add ons.) Will this help?

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 1:57pm
FS9?  The screenshot looks like FSX.  Doubt that would make a difference at all apart from freeing some hard drive space.

I had this problem and it was because my graphics card couldn't cope with the level of detail. Can you post a screenshot of your FSX display and scenery settings?
Kind regards,
Tom
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 2:15pm

It was shot in FSX but I brought FS9 and I have uninstalled FS9 (as well as my add ons). I will post shots of my settings. 

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 2:19pm
Hi Edward,

I see you are selling 747-200/300 on eBay: Here

Please bear in mind that you must remove the product from all of your computers before selling it on. Not doing so is strictly illegal

Obviously you will not require support for products you are not using Wink

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 2:45pm
I have removed the f-lite 747 from my system but it has been affecting other add ons I have noticed.The thread was posted before I put the add on on ebay.

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 2:50pm
Mmm we believe you.

Something like the 747 wouldn't affect any other aircraft as it doesn't modify FSX or system settings, especially if it has been removed from your system...
twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 3:03pm
Why are you selling the addon?  There's nothing wrong with it!  Your problem isn't down to this product, it's down to your graphics settings.
Kind regards,
Tom
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 3:03pm
I don't think that the 747 is at fualt ( although that was the first aircraft to experience the issue). I have had the same problem with other aircraft like aerosofts F-16. I think it may be a problem with my graphics card.

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 3:06pm
It doesn't look like anything to do with FSX settings as the characters are corrupted in the top left of your screen. I'd suggest reinstalling your graphics card drivers and then possibly a reinstall of FSX if that doesn't work (Cry)
twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 3:09pm
Hmm. Well I had the same problem a while ago when trying to use VFR RS Airfields Denham. I posted here: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2143, and following Martyn's advice it fixed it!
Kind regards,
Tom
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by RAS RAS wrote:

It doesn't look like anything to do with FSX settings as the characters are corrupted in the top left of your screen. I'd suggest reinstalling your graphics card drivers and then possibly a reinstall of FSX if that doesn't work (Cry)
How do you do that??

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 4:35pm
Go to your graphics card website and serch for the latest update on your card.
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 6:16pm

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 6:55pm
What graphics card do you have?

But if you are selling the F-lite 747 why are you trying to fix it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic