This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FSX Crash during flight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valerio320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSX Crash during flight
    Posted: 27 Apr 2009 at 8:50pm
Hello again.
I just had an in-flight crash of FSX due, probably, to a CPU/graphic card overload. I solved the problem by taking off again, and arrive to the point where I was before the crash with a 16x simulation speed (as this is permitted by AirHauler, unlike the "slew" mode).
Anybody knows a way to "resume" a flight after a FSX crash, maybe a file hidden somewhere in the computer's memory?

Thank you all, and have nice flights.

P.S. don't tell me to lower my settings, please... I want all those sliders to the right! Wink After all those crashes are very very seldom, and the reward I have in terms of scenery is wonderful!

Cheerio!
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2009 at 9:52pm
Unfortunately, there's no way to resume a flight if FSX crashes - it doesn't save the flight when it crashes. Your best bet is to quit AirHauler (with the X application button in the top right - NOT finish flying), and then start AH again and redo the flight.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Valerio320 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valerio320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2009 at 8:45pm
I guessed that Slopey.
So my way to re-position with a high simulation speed (that could be useful especially if FSX crashes after 4 hours of flight...) is a good bet.
Thank you Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic