This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mutley's Hanger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote needles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mutley's Hanger
    Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:15am
Hi Guys
Just thought I would let everyone know that whilst I was on the old forum, I saw a comment that said 'if you joined 'Mutley's Hanger' you would get some sort of discount' at RCSimulations.
I joined Mutley's crew and did indeed get some discount whilst ordering from RCSimulations.
Thanks for the tip. Every penny counts as they say.
They are very good to deal with also, very friendly too.

Hope I'm not breaching any advertising rules by mentioning RCS.
I bought VoxATC from them and I now feel quite nervous when I'm flying. It feels like you really are speaking to ATC. I can thoroughly recommend it.

Cheers
Happy Simming
NeedlesWink
Spec:Asus P8Z77-V Mobo; 16Gb Corsair Vengeance1600DDR3 RAM; Intel i7 2600CPU; 2xEVGA GTX570; Corsair Force3 120GbSSD; WD500Gb Velociraptor; WD1.5TbHDD; WD2TbHDD; Litescribe DVD; 3x Acer23" LCD, TH2Go.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:25am
Hi,

No problem. Both Mutley and the team at RCS are good sorts so we are always happy to see people posting nice stuff about them!
mutley View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
Pilot Extraordinaire!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:59pm
Bob and Carol at RC Simulations are indeed nice people to deal with and are dedicated to  helping flight simmers out.

There is a review of VoxATC on Mutley's

The deal is still on b.t.w Thumbs%20Up

Cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic