This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jade the Musical (APOLOGY)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 737Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jade the Musical (APOLOGY)
    Posted: 27 Apr 2009 at 1:49am
Referring to my comment in the original thread.

I really did not mean to cause any offence, but primarily give the impression that I am horrible.

I tried to clear things up in the original thread but I fear they may have been overlooked.

I never said Jade was a bad person.  Her manner, attitude and general personality is nothing to be desired.  This opinion is shared by many thousands and is purely evident by watching her on television.
My anger is partly due to loss, and the way she has been treated in comparison to millions more, I would NEVER wish it upon anyone including Jade so please do not jump to hasty conclusions from one miswording

This is my apology, I feel credit is due for effort . whether you chose to accept is up to you

-Chris.
Generic forum signature
MarkH View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2009 at 3:18am
Don't worry about it Chris.  I don't think anyone here forms an opinion on people based on a single post.

Regards,
Mark.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2009 at 8:56am
No apology required Chris, it's only a forum. You stated am opinion which is your right.

Sometimes though we have to set aside the impression the media propagate and remember that you never really know a person until you have had personal experience of them.

Their are a multitude of celebrities out there that are portrayed as either despicable individuals or saints, they are usually neither. Jade goody was certainly course but she wasn't as unpleasant as the medias attempt to make money suggests. And now,she's portrayed as diametrically opposed to that, thats probably not true either.

I have experienced a loss from cancer and it angers me greatly.

Know how you feel, my mother and father died of cancer, in fact I looked after my mother toward the end. I know what you have been through.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic