This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where is my pay?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD-LincsUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where is my pay?!
    Posted: 02 May 2008 at 8:54am
That's it! I'm sueing - I'm going on strike.... I'm gonna burn the warehouse down!! Angry

After earning a measly 1.5million squids last week for my admittedly low number of miles/hours in the hot seat of my new British transportation service, I decided this week to
really put in the hours and see what sort of a wage packet I could get myself - hopefully enough to buy a machine capable of some real long distance stuff.

I flew 12 hops, covering 10,750 nm and spent a virtual 64 hours and 38 minutes behind the stick, and what do I get for it?

Nothing, nada, nix!

No pay today. I'm fit to bust! Censored

I noticed earlier in the week that CP was coming up with some really weird dates on the reports, but didn't think much of it. I think maybe CP doesn't realise it's pay day.

Having said that, for the flights I did last night - up to just before midnight BST, the date given is 22nd May - so even if that were the case, then today would be the 23rd - which is also a payday. So I say old chap thats a triffle strange!!!!

Yes, yes, my system time etc is all correct  Stern%20Smile  - might have had a shock after the BSOD last week - but it seems to have been okay all along.

I know I could use the workaround and get as much dough as I like - but that's not what I bought CP for. And besides, I really want to know how much all that flying earned me.

My US firm also didn't get paid. Week 1 - 19million ; Week 2 - 3.5 million ; week 3 - NIX!

I'm really annoyed.
uler Beta Test Team
JD-LincsUK View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD-LincsUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:07am
Okay - I'm feeling better now. Smile

I looked in the Flight Management screen and according to that, today is the 26th of May Confused

So I changed my system date to 30th (which is the following payday), then went back to CP and yippee! There was my luvverly munny!

£271 million! that for the said 10750nm/64hrs 38min.

for my US firm:

£24 million.

That surprises me - because I only flew 3,892nm and 14 hours with that one. Maybe it was the bonus for managing to land at 97NY in one piece... .

The world is light again.... Embarrassed
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:09am
I have edited out the swear words in your post. Please refrain from swearing:

Forum Rules
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
JD-LincsUK View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD-LincsUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:16am
Swear words? I didn't see any.

Apologies if I missed one - as far as I'm aware - I either used asterisks or, in one case, the auto-editor thingamajig replaced some sentence that I didn't remember putting anything strong in, anyway.

Would be nice if you'd have mentioned why the program had gone wonky, instead.... Wink

Don't think I'll be back.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:25am
Quote I either used asterisks

Unfortunately that is the same as a swear word, as its pretty obvious what words are being used. I'm just trying to save you from Martin's wrath Wink

Quote Would be nice if you'd have mentioned why the program had gone wonky, instead....

You would need to go to the support section for assistance on this matter:

Please read this

Quote Don't think I'll be back.

A little OTT, but thats up to you Smile

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic