This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

??????????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123abc456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ??????????
    Posted: 24 Apr 2009 at 9:45pm
Hi everyone,

I am new here to the forums and I have a question. I started a company in Air Hauler and I have a lot of money and i have a 737, but suddenly my company name switched and i went to the air hauler folder and clicked on companies and i tried to change the name of the access file but it denies it because I need a pass code. Can anyone tell me the pass code or how to change my company name? Because I don't want to start over
USExpress View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USExpress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2009 at 9:51pm
You can change the name of your company under the Finance tab.
However, the name of the access database will reflect the original company name.

The passcode would allow you to change any thing you wanted in your company, I highly doubt we'll ever get access to that, that would be cheating after all!

This addon is so fun, you don't even want to cheat!
mutley View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
Pilot Extraordinaire!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2009 at 11:17pm
£5 for the password .

As USEx advised, you can change your company name in the application.

Cheers
123abc456 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123abc456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2009 at 5:26pm
i tried that USExpress and it doesnt work
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2009 at 5:31pm
You change your company name from the Finance screen with the "Rename Company" toolbar button. How do you mean "it doesn't work" ? Did you get an error? Did it not change the company name?

The FILENAME of the company file will never change, and you should not change it - it has no relevance to the name of the company it contains, other than they have the same name to begin with.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic