This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A little something for my fans...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 9:18am
Its completly nuts, the whole building 7 story...

Its obvious to anyone that its a controled demolition...but it takes weeks to prepare it to fall the way it did...still in less than 8 hours in all the chaos they rigged it...

Quote Dr Sunder says...

Steel structure weakened

It says Tower Seven had an unusual design, built over an electricity substation and a subway; there were many fires that burnt for hours; and crucially, fire fighters could not fight the fires in Tower 7, because they didn't have enough water and focused on saving lives.

Investigators have focused on the east side where the long floor spans were under most stress.

They think fires burnt long enough to weaken and break many of the connections that held the steel structure together.

Most susceptible were the thinner floor beams which required less fireproofing, and the connections between the beams and the columns. As they heated up the connections failed and the beams sagged and failed, investigators say.

The collapse of the first of the Twin Towers does not seem to have caused any serious damage to Tower Seven, but the second collapse of the 1,368ft (417m) North Tower threw debris at Tower Seven, just 350ft (106m) away.

Tower Seven came down at 5.21pm. Until now most of the photographs have been of the three sides of the building that did not show much obvious physical damage. Now new photos of the south side of the building, which crucially faced the North Tower, show that whole side damaged and engulfed in smoke.

Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 9:24am
"La la la la, la la la la, not listening"

Wink

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 9:26am
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 9:34am
Hi Martyn,
I don't remember hearing on this side of the pond what that explanation was....can you share?

Quote The 9/11 conspiracy theories are pretty well known by now. The BBC addressed them earlier this month with a documentary, The Conspiracy Files, shown within the UK.

Until now, I don't think we've been accused of being part of the conspiracy. But now some websites are using news footage from BBC World on September 11th 2001 to suggest we were actively participating in some sort of attempt to manipulate the audience. As a result, we're now getting lots of emails asking us to clarify our position. So here goes:

1. We're not part of a conspiracy. Nobody told us what to say or do on September 11th. We didn't get told in advance that buildings were going to fall down. We didn't receive press releases or scripts in advance of events happening.

2. In the chaos and confusion of the day, I'm quite sure we said things which turned out to be untrue or inaccurate - but at the time were based on the best information we had. We did what we always did - sourced our reports, used qualifying words like "apparently" or "it's reported" or "we're hearing" and constantly tried to check and double check the information we were receiving.

3. Our reporter Jane Standley was in New York on the day of the attacks, and like everyone who was there, has the events seared on her mind. I've spoken to her today and unsurprisingly, she doesn't remember minute-by-minute what she said or did - like everybody else that day she was trying to make sense of what she was seeing; what she was being told; and what was being told to her by colleagues in London who were monitoring feeds and wires services.

4. We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one way or another.

5. If we reported the building had collapsed before it had done so, it would have been an error - no more than that. As one of the comments on You Tube says today "so the guy in the studio didn't quite know what was going on? Woah, that totally proves conspiracy... "

kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 10:02am
The building 7 officail story above is not very convincing at all.
ive read about that same version put forth by the appologists already.
Anyone with a brain can take one look at the way the damn thing comes down and see
its a controled demolition =)

The fires were spread here and there but were minimal.
Take a look at the dozens of skyscrapers who have been engulfed by fires for as long as 24 hours and nothing happened...its obviously staged.

More nad more thruth will come out just like jfk.
I mean no one today belives the official jfk lie haha =)

Regards
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 10:46am
I can see your not a demolition expert then.

Remember the video I posted of another tall building that collapsed completely vertically, during a fire. Smaller but the same method of construction?

The building 7 officail story above is not very convincing at all.

And an elaborate plot involving many, many, individuals, orchestrated by the US government, to kill thousands of their own countrymen and destroy a major landmark is???

And surreptitiously installing 100 tones of nanothermite into the WTC is?

MarkH View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 11:48am
"Its a little more complicated than that Mark =)"

Thought it might be.Wink  Believing all this as you do, aren't you a little scared they might come for you too?  Or are you based in a secret location in Sweden keeping one step ahead of the extradition squads?  Oh hang on that's my front door...........Ahhhhhhh...........

----Offline----    

Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by kamakazi kamakazi wrote:

Anyone with a brain can take one look at the way the damn thing comes down and see
its a controled demolition =)

Anyone with a brain would listen to the reports of countless experts. Those who look at it on TV and then pronounce that the official explaination is lies and that they know exactly how it came down (just by looking, even though they haven't the first clue about demolition) is sadly lacking...

The fires were spread here and there but were minimal.
Your 'expert' conclusion based on...?

Take a look at the dozens of skyscrapers who have been engulfed by fires for as long as 24 hours and nothing happened...its obviously staged.

And remind me, how many of them were hit by planes...?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic