This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RP Will Not Work With SP1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabethePilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RP Will Not Work With SP1
    Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 12:37pm
I played the demo fine with SP1 for FSX only.

Now I receive the boxed final version and it's not compatible with SP1.

Peerhaps this should be publicised a bit more....??
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 12:39pm
Hi,

Although there isn't anything that will stop you trying it in SP1, we would recommend that you upgrade to SP2 as this was what Rescue Pilot was designed to work with.

This is what we state in the system requirements for Rescue Pilot:
Flight Simulator X (Requires FSX Service Pack 2 or Acceleration to be installed) 
GabethePilot View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabethePilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 12:45pm
When I preordered, I'm sure there was nothing about SP2....and given the demo worked fine with SP1 it was a reasonable - but possibly naive - assumption to make.

I will try it with my FSX install. It may explain why my EGCK runways were floating about 3 metres in the air though, in the demo ! ??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic