This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Labels & stuff

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ollieplimsoles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Labels & stuff
    Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 10:13pm
Just attempting a total FSX re-install from the floor up. I have attempted to re-install TrafficX but it is not performing terribly well.  The AI traffic no longer have departure and arrival airport labels - just name, height & direction.  In the traffic compiler, the normal & excessive buttons disappear when I try to fill in the chrono boxes and the amount of traffic at my local airport is just 'over the top' - exotic airlines from the Far East etc are now parked up at BFS and BHD! :-)  Most AI traffic is also not flying just parked.

Any thoughts on how to sort this will be greatly received.

I have TrafficBoost Hotfix amd Service Pack 1 installed. The program was performing spot-on before this re-install.
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 11:20am
I would suggest a complete uninstall of Traffic X. And then reinstall it.

When I first got Traffic X I made some silly flight plan editing mistakes and I learnt some good things as a result. But, rather than mess around trying to fix my errors, I decided to completely uninstall and then reinstall the product. The process worked fine. And I was back up and running in no time.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic