This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

fsx settings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stewart1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fsx settings
    Posted: 03 Apr 2009 at 10:03pm
hi can anyone help me please i have just got a new graphics card a radeon hd 4850 dual slot 512 mb .gddr3 pci-express 2.0 ,
i also have a   amd athlon 64x dual core processor 5200+2.70 ghz and 2gb of ram and i also have a 22 inch monitor .
i am having a few problems with the settings in fsx with having my new card can any one recemend any settings that i could apply in the settings in fsx ,
i have tryed playing with the setting but not had mutch luck when i am flying some objects are shaking and going out of focus .
i have the anti  aliasing ticked and also tryed un ticked did not make mutch differance i have also played with the frame rate at differant setting but that did not make mutch differance .
does any one no of any tweeks to apply in the cfg file that might make a differance any help would be very help full .
does any one now if my new graphics card a radeon hd4850 is a good card for fsx .
well i lookfaward to any help i can get , regards stewart
sdb
Guests View Drop Down
Passengers
Passengers
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 11:56am
Minty View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 9:54am
These may help as well
The first are from Microsoft - they are nice easy to understand basic info on understanding visuals and frame rates

This I also found very useful

Best of Luck, if all else fails, contact the Just Flight support team, whilst have not used them personally, apparently from other posts they are a gtreat source of help.

Minty
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 1:52pm
Have you set the correct screen resolution?  I have just got a new graphics card and the same hing happend to me, but I found out it was the screen res.
Matt N View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 2:12pm
Have you installed your graphics card drivers?

Matt.
Originally Posted by MartinW

I use mine for spare knickers when I'm traveling.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic