This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GTA 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mavestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GTA 4
    Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 10:55am
Well GTA4 is in the shops from midnight tonight... Cant say I will be lineing up to get it, just hope it drops on the mat 1st thing in the morning. Just reading on a PS3 forum that some people already have this game. HOW ? and why. I was watching a live feed of the game last night that someone had on there laptop with alot of people commenting that he was a looser and a pirate... How did this game get out ? Is it someone at Rockstar ?

Well anyway... can not wait to get this. Who else is getting it ? RAS ? Up for an online death match ?
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 11:00am
It's on my wish list but I haven't ordered it as yet. Got too much to do over the next couple of weeks with various things to sort out and I know that it will be too much of a distraction Wink

Plus the new maps have only just come out for COD4 and the Creak level is immense and deserves some attention!
mavestar View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mavestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 11:26am
Haha, I have the new maps also m8, I agree that creek is massive ! One guy sniped me 5 times in a row last night and I didnt have any idea where he was. I like broadcast as its just a massive free for all and china town is OK, lots of stairs and rooms with back corridoors but I havent played the other map yet. It was good to get double XP all weekend too.

Catch ya online soon RAS.
SamR View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer
Chargin' ma lazers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 11:27am
I'll be getting it as soon as I can find it, Im so hyped! Anyways any of you got xlive give me a shout for some online carnage.

Mrbobo View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrbobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 11:41am
I had to order the £60 one as all the shops stopped pre ordering it! Good old amazon. Should be on my mat later! It looks amazing on Xbox live. With cops and crooks! OMG
mavestar View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mavestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 11:50am
PS3 for me Sam Smile  
Mrbobo View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrbobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 12:03pm

http://www.gta4.net

Great link shows all the weapons and cars!

SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 12:07pm

I'll be getting it (on 360) but also haven't pre-ordered.

Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 12:50pm
Meh. The whole premise of the GTA series annoys me to be honest... Car jacking and killing cops for fun, wonderful game...Unhappy
SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 12:53pm
That's why I want to get it!

Run in front of someone as they drive along, pull the door open, haul them out of the car and speed off before getting bored with that car and taking a bus or a lorry instead.

It's not something I'd do in real life, but that's why games are so great because you can do something that you'd not usually be able (or want) to do.

Now get outta my way, punk Angry
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 12:57pm
I wonder how many people here have crashed a simulated airliner into the ground/building just for fun? Even just the once?
mavestar View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mavestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 1:49pm
Its only a game magic... at least for the sane people that play it. Its a whole world that you can explore and be naugty, then switch it off and go about your daily life. Fun at the end of the day ! Thumbs%20Up
Dambuster View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dambuster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 4:41pm
Can't wait to start killing everyone I see in the streets... Hope you can drop nukes in the game...
mavestar View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mavestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 4:47pm
. dumbster, i think you are getting mixed up with C+C Generals Tongue Would be cool though !
mavestar View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mavestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 4:48pm
Still no l . o . l allowed !!
Dambuster View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dambuster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 6:32pm
Nope, I want a nuke!
Mrbobo View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrbobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 7:41pm
OMG 4 hours It will be amazing!

Amazon have dispatched it!
mavestar View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mavestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 7:50pm
Mine is comeing from PLAY, was posted yesterday. Do you think that the people at Rockstar are gathering for a party right about now, champagne is flowing as tomorrow is pay day. Would love to be working for Rockstar right now.  Clap
Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 7:55pm
Why is the PC version so far away? there must be some kind of deal with the console makers right?

Flightboy
mavestar View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mavestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 8:00pm
Its always been that way flighty. Also I guess its far easier to copy the pc version... but looking around the net people are playing the XBOX 360 version on there pc. I just read that a few have been banned from Xbox LIVE for playing GTA4. Serves them right.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic