This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GTA 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dambuster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 9:21pm
Rockstar have always done this with GTA... apparently it's the best GTA ever, according to jeuxvideo.com
RobTheStob View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobTheStob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 9:55pm
I've got it pre-ordered but won't be getting it until my 18th on the 20th June; if i get it earlier it'll be too much of a distraction from my A-levels!
I can't believe how amazing it looks.
Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 10:58pm
Nah, just doesn't appeal to me. The idea of pulling people out of cars to steal them and kill police for the 'fun' of it is just not my idea of a game I'm afraid.

I've been beating the real bad guys with tactics, stealth and my team instead in RS Vegas 2...
RossUK1 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RossUK1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Magic Man Magic Man wrote:

I've been beating the real bad guys with tactics, stealth and my team instead in RS Vegas 2...

I love RS Vegas 2, its the only game I have completed three times, at least as good as COD4, and really shows what the 360 can do.
SamR View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer
Chargin' ma lazers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 9:33am
My Brother went out midnight lastnight and picked it up, eeey I dont think he'll budge when I get back!

mavestar View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mavestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 9:57am
Mine hasnt come yet, post man doesnt come around here until about 3 !!! Im in work at 12 so the missus will get 1st play ! Out of stock already on most sites, Play, GAME, Amazon.
Dambuster View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dambuster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 12:35pm
I might try it on my pc... .
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 1:11pm
I've got caught up in it all and tried to get hold of a copy. Unfortunately it looks like its going to be out of stock until well into May Wacko
Mrbobo View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrbobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 1:16pm
I has come! But I missed the postman!

Have to wait 5 hours to get it from the Post Office! and I have work, footy and coursework to do tonite!
mavestar View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mavestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 10:33pm
Didnt come today ! I hate you Royal Mail !!!!
Lukemeister View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lukemeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 1:06am
If anyone wishes to add me my PSN is: eggvan

mavestar, I got it today, superb game, I envy you I want to start it again and appreciate it.
mavestar View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mavestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 8:16am
I will add you Luke. Im davo1979
Milehigh View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 7:56pm
Anthony... language like that will not be tolerated on the forum. Any further transgressions will be dealt with harshly.

You have been warned!

Edited by MartinW.
icudan View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icudan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 11:51pm
I actually brought mine from Gamestation today! I was in there on my lunch hour from work when i heard the chap behind the counter say that they had just had a delivery of GTA 4, so of course i jumped at the chance and got myself a copy, Work didn't half drag after though but its worth it because it is such a good game! Big%20smileBig%20smile
mavestar View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mavestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 6:05am
Finally got the game. One word :

ABSOLUTLEY BLOOMIN TOTALLY INCREDIBLY AMAAAA---ZIIIIING !!

Milehigh : Im not very happy with your post and have reported it ! This isnt that type of forum ! Read the forum rules as to why.

Craig.
Milehigh View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:40pm
I have received a private message regard the last post. I am very sorry for offending all.

Sorry Cry

Milehigh
mavestar View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mavestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:28am
No problem Anthony, it was a bit out of the blue what you said and doesnt happen very often, this is a great forum to come because everyone is friendly and polite.

Happy flying m8. Thumbs%20Up
Milehigh View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 9:19am
Has anyone noticed on GTA IV that when you take a look at the percentage complete, it seems to rocket. I think I have completed about 18 percent now and only had about 5 hours on it.

I remember Vice City and San Andreas. You could play on it for hours at at time and when you check the percentage complete it will only move by something stupid like 0.20% at a time after every mission. I wonder if this game is short in comparison and they are relying on the multiplayer aspect to keep it popular. Abit like CALL OF DUTY4. Can you believe that game is still 49.99 quid. That is a sign of a very popular successful game. (Game Stores)

Ant

PS3
mavestar View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mavestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:24am
Mine just got stuck on set to blow mission. You know when you start the game and it loads up the last save, well it was flashing set to blow and just didnt load. I had to delete the save file and go to the one before. Weird !
Milehigh View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:49pm
I am upto the part where Dimitri blows up the garage and the apartment. Can't wait for the rest of the map to open. What you running on Mavestar? XBOX or PS3.

I tried the multiplayer part yesterday. I think I prefer Call of Duty much more for a multiplayer game.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic