This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CP and 737 Pilot in command

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolter303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CP and 737 Pilot in command
    Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 12:45am
Has anyone used the pilot in command for the 737 with CP.  I just added the traffic 05 add on and I like it a lot.  At least now when I go to an airport I can see planes on the ground and things like that.  I also saw a add on tha puts military planes in FSX.  Has any one tired that one.  What are you comments on 737 Pilot in Command.  Thanls

Don

allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 1:11am
I don't have 747 PIC.

I do use Traffic 2005 and have three of the four PlusPaks for it (Military 1 and 2; Commuters).  In my opinion, traffic (or Traffic, if you prefer) is the single most important enhancement to FS.  It changes the feel of everything.

There is some traffic in native FS, but the Traffic 2005 product and the PlusPaks not only add aircraft and flight plans to make them move about, they also add updated AFCAD files for many airports, making traffic appear at fields where there was none (by adding parking spots and flight plans), or making more where there was little.

The effect is most pronounced at military airfields where there was formerly no traffic at all.  The places were just empty and it felt unreal.  The Military PlusPaks put military traffica at many of those fields and also at many mixed-use fields where they share the turf with civilian traffic.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic