This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Panel/gauge editing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brettt777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Panel/gauge editing
    Posted: 27 Apr 2008 at 10:49pm
Is there some kind of program that you can use to edit or add/remove gauges and other items on a panel in Microsoft sims?
Timbo727 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timbo727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 8:56pm
not sure about that, maybe someone else will help.

However, there are numerous revised panels available on AVSIM.  For example there are ones for the default 737 and 777 as I have downloaded them and they are fantastic.
alanb View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alanb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 9:13am

Hi

I'm not sure if 2004 is the same but in 2002 you can edit the panel.cfg files with notepad - you can change which gauge (gau) files are used and the positions etc -  but I don't know if you can edit the .gau files of individual instruments. panel.cfg is located in the 'aircraft' folder in fs2002 - maybe 2004 is the same.

Regards
Alan
Spawntscuk View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spawntscuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 2:33pm
Hi I use FS Panel Studio for all my panel editing.  It shows you the panel and you can swap the gauges for the ones you want to use.
Aion Online Main Roguesquadron Alts Grace & Gijoe
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic