This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Possible bug with aircraft placement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sshotick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Possible bug with aircraft placement
    Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 2:19pm
Nothing huge, but i discovered what i think is a slight bug.  I had an FSX ctd during a fuel stop and lost my previous flight, by the time i reloaded FSX the time for cargo delivery had passe, so i lost that contract money and took a hit to reputation...thats not my issue though.  When i got a new contract and went to fly the reposition flight myself it gave me the option to fly it myself or have it done for me (at a steep price) so i clicked on fly it myself and nothing happened...again, and the same thing.  So i clicked on have it moved for me, just to see what it would do, it asked me to confirm thats what i wanted, to which i said No, and only then did it load the fuel and start up flight sim....

Hopefully ive explained that so that you can understand it :)

Thanks for a great program, its been quite enjoyable thus far!

Sam
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 2:28pm
Ok - thanks for the report - it's always tricky when FS decides to die in the middle of something, but I'll see if I can make it more robust :)
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
BradS View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 2:42pm
I had a similiar experience.  Right after I told AH to setup the flight, and FSX launches, right after the banner screen closes and FSX actually appears, FSX did a CTD.  AH set off the klaxon as expected.  I manually re-started FSX, AH recognized the re-start, reconnected and things went normal after that.

I had a different experience in which when I told AH to start the flight, nothing happened...FSX never started.  I tried several times, with no joy, so I shutdown AH, restarted and things worked fine.
--------------------------------
Brad   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic