This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFAQs/Common Problems - check here first

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Direct Link To This Post Topic: FAQs/Common Problems - check here first
    Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 10:32am
Hi There,

Here's couple of common issues encountered - I'll update these as we go along, might solve any issues you're having.

The first thing to do is ensure you have Service Pack 2 installed - if that doesn't fix it, look below (it could be your machine settings), or contact support.

Service Pack 2 is available from Here

-FAQs/Errors

AirHauler doesn't show any jobs in the job list

Your regional settings are set incorrectly for use with AirHauler - see below - needs US English date and number formatting settings - i.e. 10,000.32, NOT 10.000,32

AirHauler doesn't send my flight plan to FS - FS can't find AH.pln or it's always the first flight I flew

Turn off UAC - User Access Control (Control Panel, User Accounts, Turn off User Access Control)

I don't get any notification messages in Flight Sim, and AirHauler doesn't log the flight

You need to install FSUIPC - see below for download links.

- AirHauler currently needs US English date and currency format regional settings

AirHauler needs commas for the thousands separator and periods for the decimal separator i.e. 10,000.32 NOT 10.000,32

If you're using a European version of Windows, you'll need to change the currency separators to suit, and use the US/UK English date format also.

Localised version of AirHauler are planned, for now, this is the US/UK release.

- Turn off User Access Control (UAC) and run AirHauler as an Administrator

You may need to turn off UAC (Control Panel - User Accounts, Turn off User Access Control), and run AirHauler as Administrator (right click on shortcut, Run as Administrator), for AH to work correctly.

- Check you have FSUIPC installed!

AirHauler communicates with Flight Sim using FSUIPC - if you've installed it, you should see an FSUIPC menu item in the Add-On's menu while flying in Flight Simulator. If not, you can get it from Pete Dowsons pages here:

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

You need version 4.50 for FSX, and 3.90 for FS9/2004. You don't need to register it, when the installer finishes choose "enter registration key", and then just cancel.

Known Issues

>> If you're installing from the DVD version, please install to the default location.

>> Make SURE you update to Service Pack 2
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic