This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Congratulations!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VH-MAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Congratulations!
    Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 7:02am

Clap  Amongst all the queries, grumbles, etc, may I just congratulate all those involved in bringing AH into existence. It must have been an incredible project, and I truly appreciate the efforts of you all.

I'm one of those strange chaps who reads the Manual before 'playing' the sim, and I will do that tonight, so it may be another sleep or two before I actually get going.

I am not put off by any possible problems that may occur - you just have to look at the number (and quality) of replies to questions to see that anything that may be a problem will be sorted out one way or another.

Well done everyone!

Kindest regards

Malcolm

SpamValiant View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpamValiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 11:27am
Seconded!

Although there are bound to be some teething troubles, it seems like the developers have come up with a cracking product. I've flown flightsims on and off for over twenty years and the thing that always stops me is the sheer pointlessness of it all! I've flown for virtual airlines, I've flown online, I've created umpteen reasons to actually get in the cockpit, but eventually I always end up losing the inspiration and putting my yoke away for months at a time (or spending more time tinkering with paintjobs and panel layouts than actually flying!) So to have a product that actually gives me a reason to fly, things to aim for, milestones to achieve is great.

I rarely buy any addons for FS, since there is so much good freeware stuff out there, but as soon as I heard about AH I was interested. I've followed it for the last couple of months, and was happy to buy it as soon as I  could. "Caicos Freight Dogs" is now up and running, and I'm looking forward to upgrading my C172 to a G21, a DC3 or maybe a C123. It's good to have goalsBig%20smile

Thanks to all involved...
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2009 at 4:35am

Quote I'm one of those strange chaps who reads the Manual before 'playing' the sim...

Bless you, my son!  RTFM is always good advice. It doesn't necessarily answer every question or solve every problem, but it sure does help prevent cluttering up the forum with questions that are already answered there.  Particularly at times like this when the product is new and selling well and the forum is busy with some serious problems, allowing Duncan to focus on the tough ones is important.

John

John Allard
jbuzza View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbuzza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2009 at 7:18am
I'd like to add my congratulations. I've had some teething issues but the product and support here have been first rate.
BradS View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2009 at 1:45pm
Love......Air.....Hauler......  .

Manual....what is a....manual....?????  Wink
--------------------------------
Brad   
VH-MAL View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VH-MAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2009 at 9:53pm
You're a naughty boy Brad!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic