This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AH & REX-how to

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dwhiskie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AH & REX-how to
    Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 11:08pm
How do I go about starting AH and REX?
jbuzza View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbuzza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 11:42pm
Yes, I'd like to know the best way to do this too.
Brian_ View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 1:23am
hey gents,

It's no problem at all. 

1. disable the FS auto load in REX
2. load your textures as you like (mine were done last week so it only needs to be done once).
3. run AH as usual

If you want to use REX weather, you can do that with a shortcut--let me know if you need that info.
Dwhiskie View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dwhiskie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 1:49am
Yes   please tell how with shortcut.  Thanks
Hans Olo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Olo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Dwhiskie Dwhiskie wrote:

Yes   please tell how with shortcut.  Thanks

Create a shortcut to \Program Files\Real Environment Xtreme\rexwxengine.exe and load rexwxengine.exe using the shorcut after you loaded your flight. This will engage the REX weather engine then alt-tab back to FSX and there you will see the green bars updating your weather.

Hans
Dwhiskie View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dwhiskie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 10:39am
Great     Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic