This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Incorrect flight plan sent to FSX ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbuzza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Incorrect flight plan sent to FSX ?
    Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 3:41pm
Not sure if I am doing something wrong but I selected a job (the second for my company) but when FSX was launched it was still with flight plan for my previous job. In other words departure and destination airport in FSX do not match the job selected. Note that the flight briefing and other details in AH are correct so somehow FSX is being launched with wrong info. Connection to FSX in AH Flight Monitor is also OK.

What can I do as amending the departure airport in FSX triggers a message from AH saying this is not permitted !!
dree View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 3:48pm
Your plane is still were you landed with previous job, is it there were FSX is starting now? If this is the case you first have to fly to the starting point of your second job.
Dree
jbuzza View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbuzza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by dree dree wrote:

Your plane is still were you landed with previous job, is it there were FSX is starting now? If this is the case you first have to fly to the starting point of your second job.
Dree
ok i'll try that but does AH not create a flight plan to get me there ?
jbuzza View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbuzza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 4:31pm

Dree
Actually no its still at start point of previous job which was completed, unloaded etc....
dree View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 4:43pm
That is strange, you should be at the destination point of previos job...
Did you get your money?

And yes, if you take a next job that is not starting from were you are the flight plan includes the deadhead to that jobs starting point.

Dree
jbuzza View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbuzza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 9:25pm
After lots of playing around I still can't get correct flight plan sent to FSX. Every single time AH sends the first ever job I selected in AH despite even reinstalls !! While sometimes this hasn't stopped a flight proceeding as the FSX flight plan can be amended on others it causes a message from AH to apprear saying something like slew or changed airport location is not permitted. This message seems to be accompanied by the plane crashing at an unknown location.  I was sort of working around this for several flights but then it caused the AH flight monitor to register a landing with 50% damage which ruined all my progress. What is going on ? I have tried several reinstalls and deleted all the AH data I can find but somehow it still picks up the first AH flight I made.

For info I have uninstalled and delted all data from c:\Program Files\Air Hauler and c:\users\xxx\ApddData\Local\VirtualStoreAProgram Files\Air Hauler. So how is it even remembering the old flight !!

Here is the flight in AH monitor (LSZB to Z11N) - LSZB is Bern base for this company

FSX launches from AH with me parked at LSZA (Lucarno). Its nice but not where I want to be !!!

Opening FSX Flight Planner shows details of this flight. Its always the same and this first one I did in AH.

dree View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 9:48pm
Try to load: my documents/Flightsimulator X files/AH.pln or /Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Flights/ AH.PLN
Look in the Fleet screen or on a map were your plane is located, it's not about were you want to be but were you are Smile
Maybe Vista is unable to overwrite files, I think I saw something about switching something off in one of the topmost posts.

Dree
jbuzza View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbuzza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 10:05pm
Indeed /Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Flights/ AH.PLN looks the likely suspect as this has my first AH flight. I wonder if I should just delete this or some setting needs changing somewhere ?
dree View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 10:17pm
Yes, delete the pln and look if AH makes a good one there.
Look in the FAQ/ Common problems at:Turn off User Access Control etc.

Dree
jbuzza View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbuzza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 11:13pm

Yes, delete the pln and look if AH makes a good one there.
Look in the FAQ/ Common problems at:Turn off User Access Control etc.

Dree

OK thanks seems to be working now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic