This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Constellation Professsional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

eta for constellation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eta for constellation
    Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 8:39am
Is there a estemated time of the constellation being relesed and a price yet?
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 8:46am
Hi,

Unfortunately we can only give a very rough estimate but I'd said around mid-year (June/July)

Price is yet to be announced

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Phantom Leader View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantom Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 6:10pm
Hi guys!

I don't mean to be a pain in the ah, er, well, you know, but any chance of getting an updated ETA for the Connie release now???  And maybe just a "ballpark" cost estimate?!  I don't want to get caught unprepared to get it!

Thanks much!

Phantom Leader
I thought *you* put the gear down!
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantom Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 8:24pm
Alright RAS.......I'm starting to develop a complex here!  I'm starting to feel like a mushroom!  I ask a question and all I get is kept in the dark and to top it off, you didn't even throw in any fertilizer!!!!  It just reminds me of back when I was married.  I got ignored then too! .

Phantom Leader
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 8:32pm
Sorry, missed your post the first tie around Embarrassed

Don't have a firm date yet. The current version is almost there, just some minor things to be worked out. I would bet that it appears for download some time in July (although I will be the first to admit I'm wrong more than I'm right when I try to predict release dates...).
Joke round the office is that it's been "two weeks away" since Xmas Ouch
Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 8:54pm
@RAS, Will Flying Club 2 be on sale at RIAT

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantom Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 9:04pm
OK RAS, thanks for the reply!  Guess I'll just have to keep waiting.  Really getting "anxious" for this one!

Phantom Leader
Dc-10 nutter View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2009 at 4:47pm
Do we have a price yet or not?
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2009 at 9:55pm
I'd guess (from past releases) it will be £29.95

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 8:50am
Don't have a confirmed price yet as we haven't decided whether it will be one big pack containing everything or a smaller pack at a lower price but with bolt-on extras. More soon...
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 7:28pm
I'd pefer it to be one pack. 

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 7:55pm
And many others with limited finances would prefer split packs Tongue
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

And many others with limited finances would prefer split packs Tongue

I suppose your cought between the devil and the deep blue sea. I personally pefer the whole packeges but others on limited budgets would pefer the multi packs

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantom Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 9:04pm
I think that if we had a "ballpark figure" of what the total cost *might* be, then we could more fairly get the input of more simmers out there as to what they'd prefer!  One major package or a piece package.  Let's face it, either way, if you want the "whole package" so to speak, you're going to end up spending the same amount of money no matter how you do it.  I just think it would be nice to get a rough estimate of the total cost.  I may not be Einstein, but I feel certain that someone, which I certainly wouldn't want to mention any names, but the initials might sound something like "RAS" or "Martyn" have heard of, if not taken part in the discussion of the approximate cost of this plane.   WHOOPS!!!!  Did I say that?!!!!  .
Come on guys, give us an idea of the $$$.  Some of us are on a fixed income and would like to be prepared in case the cost is "higher" than we're already guesstimating!!!!  I myself have already stepped out on a limb and blew a wad of cash at Captain Sim just to get the rest of my 727 and now find myself wondering if my cash flow is going to be sufficient for the Connie when it's done. Confused

Phantom Leader
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 9:15pm
You don't give up do you Wink

It will work out something like this:

If we do a "all-in-one" package then it's likely to be around £30/$45

If we do a split package then it's like to be around £20/$30 with a couple of add-on packs around £5/$8 each.

Until we do actually sit down and thrash out the details of the cost it's just my best guess. It could well be a little +/-  either way of the above.

Now, without bamboo sticks under my fingernails and Cliff Richard's greatest hits on an endless loop - that's all your getting out of me Evil%20Smile

Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantom Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 9:28pm
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Well thanks RAS!!!!!  That's all any of wanted was just a ballpark figure.  At least now we have an idea of what we will need to get our greedy, anxious fingers on that Connie and I thank you very much for the information!  Oh and RAS, just one more question.  IS IT DONE YET?!!!! .

Phantom Leader
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantom Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 9:33pm
Anyone got any....."Bamboo"????.
jeffreymg View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffreymg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 4:18am
Any more news on the Connie?

JeffG
Aircraft Aviation View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aircraft Aviation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 8:24am
The newsletter confirmed it would be arriving "very soon".

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 9:14am
In the next few weeks hopefully!
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic