This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Constellation Professsional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

eta for constellation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantom Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 7:01pm
"In the next few weeks hopefully"  You mean to tell me that we're STILL "two weeks away"!!!!!!!!  Guys........I gotta tell ya, I actually do know some people that are slower than you, but dadgumit anyway.......most of them are already dead!!!!.  Oh well, you know what they say....good things come to those who wait!  And speaking for myself, and probably a lot of the rest of us too, I'd rather have to wait and end up with a great plane than to see it rushed through and end up with a plane that a lot of us would be dissapointed with. 

Keep up the great work guys!Wink
I thought *you* put the gear down!
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 7:26pm
Smile Why do I always think to myself "oh no, Phantom Leader has made another Connie post" Wink

This should be the final two weeks now. Software is there or there abouts now, We even have a video almost ready to tease you with!
Phantom Leader View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantom Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 7:59pm
.!  RAS, I think we both seem to have a good sense of humor.  I just couldn't resist the temptation to throw in a "little jab" there! .  Just keep up the good work and when the time comes, I'm sure we'll all be very pleased with an aircraft that is....well done!
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 3:56pm

Little pressie for Phantom Leader Wink

And everyone else I suppose...
sirbruchie View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirbruchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 5:55pm
I can't wait...I have wanted a good FSX Constelation for long time.  Please hurry...I am like a little kid in a candy shop!  Are any system going to be modled/procedures like cold start or engine management similar maybe to accusim from A2A?  - I appologize if this has already been answered.  I am new to the forum. Thanks.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantom Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 5:15am
Well, now ya went & did it RAS!  Now I'm going to have to take back all those horrible things that I was thinking about you!.  Talk about "timing"!  I just got my puter back up this evening, been down for a few days for some more upgrading!  As for the video, well, what can I say except that the Connie looks even "better" than I thought it was going to!  You guys have really done an excellent job from what I can see.

In fact, now that I think about it, I can only find one problem with the entire plane.  I just checked my "download" folder and it's not in there!  So just where in the heck is my plane RAS???!!!!!!!!!!.   Super job guys!  Congrats!!!
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantom Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 7:09am
Hi Ras!

Two things here.  No.1:  Let me be the first to say "Thank You" to you and the rest of the crew there at Just Flight for keeping the price of the Connie so reasonable.  I'm sure there's a lot of us out here that will really appreciate that in these hard times.  It's obvious that a lot of time and effort went into that plane.  Thanks guys! Clap

No.2:  I just held a meeting here and took a vote on what the next "official request" submission for an FSX SP2 / Accel. plane should be and the vote turned out to be 100% unanimous!  (since I'm the only one at the meeting that makes it 100% unanimous, right?!.)  So.....my "Official Request" is for a full FSX  SP2 / Accel. version Gloster Meteor in at least the "T-7" and "F-8" versions.  My "Thanks" in advance!!!

Oh and Ras, there's no big rush on it, take your time, as long as it's done in......"two weeks"!!!!!! .

Laterzzzzzzzzzzz..................
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantom Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:09pm
Hi RAS!.

Well, I'm "sure" you've already started on my Gloster Meteor and I was just wondering how it's coming along and how much it will cost and when will it be done??? Wink
Dc-10 nutter View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 10:37am
I have now found a freebie.
FOR NOW! until it's done but I won't be geting it for my B'dayCryCry  As I found out form my mum yesterday that my nan may be getting me an xbox.  oh well xmas is the month after my B'day! yay!!Big%20smile

RAS WHERE IS MY BETTER THEN FREE CONNIE?!?!?!?Tongue
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantom Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 6:40pm
.................ahhhhhhhhh, has anyone seen or heard from RAS?!  I'm starting to think that just maybe he's been abducted by aliens!!!  It's just not like him to be so quiet for so long!  Oh well, if he has been abducted by aliens, they'll be sending him back in short order!!!! .

(hi little buddy!)
CptColossi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CptColossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 2:46am
-burp- Nope sorry, no news about RAS!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic