This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Watch out there's a thief about

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Watch out there's a thief about
    Posted: 24 Apr 2008 at 11:28am
I saw this and thought it was very amusing. I hope it is not deemed offensive.

Aircraft Engines are the sound of Freedom.

ART
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2008 at 8:52am
Quote Police arrested the accused sorcerers and their victims
Magic man needs to be very carefull then. Unhappy
Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2008 at 12:34pm
I actually performed that shrinking spell on Martin a while ago - nothing happened though 'cause there was not much to work with in the first place...Big%20smile

Seriously though, why do these people still believe in such rubbish, especially in such a scam as this. It's not as though the spell is meant to take effect in the future, they are saying, I've shrunk it now give me money and I'll put it back to its normal size.

You might as well say you've put a spell on someone to shrink them down to the size of an ant, pay up or I'll leave you like it. Umm, yeh, right...
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2008 at 9:46pm
Well, there's plenty of people all over the world that believe in magic, err... Magic.

Not to mention pseudo sciences like astrology. It's the nature of 'some' human beings, I tend to think that many of them don't understand the real way things work so it's easier to believe in magic. Or perhaps it goes deeper than that, after all, I'm a fine one to talk as an OCD sufferer, which is based around fear and irrational fears often.
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2008 at 11:58pm
Quote where ritual killings to obtain blood or body parts still occur.

Now that's sick.

I can see why they think what they think; some of their ideas are rather primitive.

Best regards,
Vulcan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic