This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

best scenery addon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2009 at 11:21pm
ohh well life goes on

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Stringbean View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stringbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2009 at 8:01am
Originally posted by TomA320 TomA320 wrote:

Your not missing much.  FS Global is very similar to the default scenery.

I bought FS Global and all the UTX volumes. In the end, I decided not to install FS Global because I read on a lot of forums that there isn't really all that much difference. On the back of the FS Global DVD package, it says that...."The default FSX North American region contains high resolution terrain and users will not see any improvement using FS Global in this Area" Crikey!!! that's a big chunk. Unless you like flying in mountainous areas all the time it may be of help. Anyway, I didn't think it was worth all the hassle so it's just sitting on my shelf now. UTX-Europe, USA and Canada is fantastic and I'm now using GEN X-USA on top of that. Just waiting for GEN X-Europe to be released.
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2009 at 8:03am
Just waiting for GEN X-Europe to be released.

Me too, it looks really good.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic