This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A few film tips for you all.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A few film tips for you all.
    Posted: 14 Feb 2009 at 8:57am
Apart from flying I am an avid activist fighting
the New world order and global banking crime syndicate.
I would like to take this operatunity to recommend a few great documentaries
to inform you all about what is going on! Download these and watch them...
There is no copy right infringemnet in doing so since the producers
want them to spread for free online!

* Endgame:Blueprint for global enslavement
* Terrorstorm
* America:Freedom to facsism
* Loose change

Also please visit these two websites www.prisonplanet.com and www.infowars.com
You can listen to the Alex Jones radio show here. Its syndicated all over the US and Canada on radio. But is also streamed via the websites. The show is live everyday between 11AM to 3Pm US time and 5Pm to 9PM UK time. Millions listen all around the world and wake up to the truth of whats going on. Its getting VERY bad, we need to stop this before its too late! A year ago one world government was a "conspiracy theory" today Gordon Brown is calling for it on TV. The global elite are going for broke cause they are getting very worried over the global awakening amongst the population. Get involved guys!
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2009 at 9:05am
 Big%20smile   You do realise you're in for quite an eventful topic after posting this conspiracy theory stuff. Most of us regard it as nonsense, designed to fool the gullible and make money for the inventors.
If you do a search you'll see how we feel about it.
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2009 at 9:28am
Hi Martin

I can guarantee you that it is very real unfortunately. Since none of you have studied it of course you find it to be nonsense. You have to differ between fact and fiction. I am not talking about David Ickes reptilian agenda. I am talking about facts. There IS a global agenda by the banking elite to take global control and set up a one world government. I go after what the elites themselves say and write. For anyone who thinks that these facts are stupid, you should read about the roman empire and nazi germany and all the other elites who have done the exact same thing. Why should the elite of today be any different?

Regards
William  
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2009 at 10:00am

Well, as soon as I hit your first link I see 9/11 cover up conspiracy theories, that says it all, it clearly defines what the web site in question is all about.

There could well be an underlying agenda in regard to government, but sites like the ones you frequent exaggerate all things way out of proportion, and the objective… to make money out of the gullible.

You have to remember that there is huge potential these days in regard to making money from this stuff. The fact that the CT theories are burgeoning is evidence of that, many are latching on to this money making ploy.

Smile

Notice in your first video, how the news clips and quotes are taken completely out of context?

Alex Jones, the maker of your first film, has produced 12 films and written a book about this, that wasn't for fun it was for profit.

Quote In July 2000, a group of ACAC (Austin Community Access Center) programmers alleged that their freedom -- specifically, their right to free speech and to disagree with Jones -- was threatened, by what they called Jones' heavy-handed tactics. The programmers' allegations -- which they made public by both broadcasting them on ACAC shows and posting them on Web pages -- were that Jones used both ACAC policy and legal maneuvers to intimidate them or get them thrown off the air.

He's a radio host, need I say more. Look into the backgrounds of the creators before you believe their theories. Smile

Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2009 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by kamakazi kamakazi wrote:

...I am an avid activist fighting
the New world order and global banking crime syndicate...

...sorry, couldn't resist WinkBig%20smile
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2009 at 2:56pm
Yeah Alex Jones is hated by the elite and the shrinking establishment thats right. I know the backround of most people that i listen to and whos films i watch. Degrees and phd´s usually never mean a thing its experince and reading and studying, Alex Jones has been in the game for 15 years on a daily basis., and works 14-16 hours a day doing this. 
Nothing is taken out of context in any of his films, they are well researched and based on facts.

9/11 is the deniers pet peeve. Anyone who studies the event and all that surrounds it will within a matter of hours see that it was clearly an inside job. People who shrug things of by calling them Conspiracy theories have done no research at all and only listen to mainstream media owned and run by the very same elites who are pushing for one world government.

What really blew your cover Martin(not having done any research)is that you mentioned money and profit Wink
Alex Jones makes no money, every cent goes right in to the fight. He promotes all his films to be copied and given away for free! The same day a film is finished he puts it up on google video, youtube and on pirate bay etc. he has about 14 full time employees who have a modest salary. His films cost about 100.000 dollars and are paid for by subscriptions, donations and merchendice sales(dvds and t shirts etc). They do not make money, everything goes back in to the company to buy more equipment and hire more people. They just moved in to a new studio.

kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2009 at 3:05pm
BTW, Alex Jones ahs been approached by Hollywood and offered huge amounts of money to do prime time shows but turned them all down.

However there is definiteley a certain percentage who do use all of this to try and profit, just like anywhere, they however fade quite quickly since they have no clue to what they are talking about.

Magic Man.
Thats ok I never get angry with hecklers =)
I love to wake people up though. Its hard work
since the denial level is so high these days.
But you´ll come around once things start to get out of hand within a
year or two, cause the new world order crime syndicate are going for broke right now with their staged finacial crisis. I´m planting seeds Wink
Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2009 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by kamakazi kamakazi wrote:

9/11 is the deniers pet peeve. Anyone who studies the event and all that surrounds it will within a matter of hours see that it was clearly an inside job. People who shrug things of by calling them Conspiracy theories have done no research at all and only listen to mainstream media owned and run by the very same elites who are pushing for one world government. 

Oh please, not another one... [slaps forehead]Ermm
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2009 at 7:59pm

Degrees and phd´s usually never mean a thing its experince and reading and studying

I think you'll find that the talented and highly qualified scientists and engineers do plenty of reading and studying. It's their field; they know what they are talking about. The talented and highly qualified structural engineers do this for a living, the 9/11 CT guys are torn to bits by the experts.

What really blew your cover Martin(not having done any research)is that you mentioned money and profit

Alex Jones makes no money,

Everything goes back into the company

Yeah right! I think you'll find there's a tidy profit. It's the oldest con in the book. The UFO researchers and in particular the Roswell guys used to pull that one. They make a fortune from personal appearances merchandise etc. You haven’t seen their accounts, trust me, they do very nicely.

You should do a search, we have discussed this on the forum numerous times, and posted numerous links exposing the stupidity of the theories.

If Magic and I have to do it all again we’ll go nuts. Big%20smile

VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2009 at 8:41pm

Bet you were wondering when I'd turn up, right? .

I do agree that things aren't as they seem. Want yet another example of a "real" CT?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/7890226.stm

Don't think that politicians WON'T try to do this kind of thing.

People thought the Nazis couldn't happen - well, they did. Who would have thought "normal" people could do such things against a section of society? Many experiments in the last 40 years have shown that people will all too readily do these things without realizing they're doing them.

It could happen again. The RomKan Empire, the British Empire, the Spanish, the French.......... the list goes on. Why do we think things are so different now?

It's the single biggest reason I really got into history. All too often we let history repeat because we're ignorant of it. By knowing history, you can see what happeened in the lead up to a major event, and you can recognize it hopefully prevent it occuring again. I'm not just talking war - I'm talking all matter of things.

Best regards,
Vulcan.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2009 at 8:45pm
Yes, the RomKan empire, that was a bad empire Pointy. Big%20smile

Don't change it, I like it.
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2009 at 8:47pm
I'll change it back!

Best regards,
Vulcan.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 1:30pm

I like it Pointy, I can sense a whole new novel on the horizon.

The RomKan empire, yes, after decades of slavery by their reptilian oppressors, they are finally set free. The servants, lowly thralls, become the masters.

I'll get started straight away. Big%20smile

FSaddict View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 4:46pm
MY GOD!!!! it's.... POINTY V2.0!!!!!!!!

He makes Pointy look subdued

Quote If Magic and I have to do it all again we’ll go nuts. Big%20smile

*Shudder* i'll end up joining in too.
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 5:15pm

Best regards,
Vulcan.
Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by FSaddict FSaddict wrote:

Quote If Magic and I have to do it all again we’ll go nuts. Big%20smile

*Shudder* i'll end up joining in too.

Consider yourself recruited...Big%20smile
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 11:51am
Once again if you had done any research on the 9/11 subject Martin you would know that dozens of engineers are radical 9/11 truthers just like me and that NEVER has a denier ripped a single 9/11 CT to shredds, its the other way around. http://www.ae911truth.org/

Also there is this site for airline pilots who are avid 9/11 truthers: http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/

I can/will take on anyone who says that there is no NWO agenda or that the 9/11 attacks were not staged at some level. Not to be smug but I do "win" every time Smile

Im not talking about UFO´s? Im talking about real issues that need to be addressed.
Im talking about greed ,corruption and control freaks on a global scale. Our own "leaders".

Vulcan is very accurate in what he wrote. It´s happened before time and time again throughout history. Today its on another level. today the elite use subterfuge and stealth in a information war, eventhough they create massive wars and genocide.

I guess the fact that the US and UK built the third reich is just a CT as well. Or all the staged terror like operation Gladio and the overthrowing of the Shan in Iran.

You have to stop living in denial and be so naive guys. Its real and its happening wether you like it or not. There is an agenda pushing for one world government. There are concentration camps being built in the US under the guise of FEMA.

And concerning Alex Jones and his infowars company, I can probably have them send proof of how every cent goes back into the company and that no huge profits are made, if you want?  
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 11:58am
Do do do do, do do do do, do do do do [to the theme of the Twilight zone]

Quote I guess the fact that the US and UK built the third reich is just a CT as well

Classic! Henry Ford was the secret US Kaiser .

Are you a reptilian shapeshifter government believer as well by any chance...

MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 12:16pm

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?page=2

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/conspiracy_files/

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/research/4278874.html

Only a handful of architects and engineers question the NIST Report, but they have never come up with an alternative. Although at first blush it may seem impressive that these people don't believe the NIST Report, remember that there are 123,000 members of ASCE(American Society of Civil Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report. There are also 80,000 members of AIA(American Institute of Architects) who do not question the NIST Report.

Although their field of expertise is not related to the construction of buildings - they don't seem to have a problem with that over at AE911truth - there are also 120,000 members of ASME(American Society of Mechanical Engineers) who do not question the NIST report. There are also 370,000 members of IEEE(Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) who do not question the NIST report. There are also 40,000 members of AIChE(American Institute of Chemical Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report. There are also 35,000 members of AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) who do not question the NIST report. So who would you rather believe?

http://911-engineers.blogspot.com/

If you want to do some 'research', go to the proper source, the experts. Not your crazy web sites.

Do a search on this forum; we have discussed this stuff add infinitum.

There are only two members of this forum that subscribe to this nonsense, the rest of us use logic and common sense.

Please tell us, HOW precisely are an 'activist' what do you do?

What other CT theories do you subscribe to? Moon landings faked perhaps?

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 12:22pm

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic