This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A few film tips for you all.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 5:13pm
And heres your video of a building collapsing STRAIGHT DOWN, due to fire alone, just like the WTC.

It's a smaller building but the principle is the same.

Note it DID NOT TOPPLE SIDEWAYS.

This is different to the video I was talking about, there are quite a few out there actually.

MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 5:21pm
This is a REAL controlled demolition. Nothing like the WTC at all. Notice the obvious and loud detonations? Completely diferant to the WTC.

MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 5:32pm
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by roachy roachy wrote:

It also depends on the speed of the aircraft as they hit the ground, don't forget!

Also, how big do you expect the hole to be? The fuselage of a 757 is how wide? About 3.5 metres I believe...

Furthermore, United 93 was at a 40 degree nose-down angle travelling at over 900km/h when it impacted. I strongly doubt bodies can survive such an impact, considering that the plane probably weighed 75,000kg and was travelling speed of 250m/s... meaning a momentum of 18,750,000 kgm/s... even accounting for the fact that the aircraft was only 40 degrees nose-down, the laws of mechanics would suggest the impact momentum would be 12,000,000kgm/s. Do you honestly believe whole human bodies or large aircraft pieces wouldn't disintegrate upon such an impact?

More aircraft impact the ground at 500+ kts than you realize. I suggest you dig out NTSB crash reports of aircraft crashes of the past. Flight 93 was far from unique in this respect.

As for the "soft ground" - it's all relative.

Best regards,
Vulcan.
roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 6:33pm
It's not just about how fast you hit the ground... it's about how heavy the aircraft is...
I can't remember any other 757's crashing into the ground so fast...
Luke Roach
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 7:51pm
Don't bother Luke, you're wasting your time.
roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 7:52pm
I have to agree... Wacko
Luke Roach
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 8:35pm
Quote I can't remember any other 757's crashing into the ground so fast...

Maybe, but there are heavier aircraft than 757s out there that have crashed. MD-11 off the coast of Canada for example. Had a fire behind the forward bulk-head in the cabin that spread to the flight deck and took out virtually all the avionics. Look it up.

You're doing what everyone else does when they debate - get hung up in the details of the aircraft type and forget a simple thing: it was light.

It had 70 or so passengers on board, and only around 35,000 lbs of fuel. The jet can carry 350 people with 160,000 lbs fuel.

As was mentioned further up - where are the FDRs and CVRs from the aircraft that hit the WTC? They're equipped with locator beacons. Don't give me the BS that they disintegrated on impact with the building.

Forget arguments about buildings. Resarch the FDRs from Flight 175 and Flight 11. If you're smart, you'll look into it.

Best regards,
Vulcan.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 8:51pm
Don't give me the BS that they disintegrated on impact with the building

Look at my photographs.

No second thoughts, don't bother. Continue to fantasise if it gives you pleasure.
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 8:54pm
What have your photos got to do with it?

Best regards,
Vulcan.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 9:10pm
A good demonstration that upon impact a great speed nothing is left except very small fragments.

as you can probably tell, I've lost patience with this lack of logic and complete stupidity.

So I'll leave you to your fantastical theories.

have fun.
Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 10:24pm
I thought that the silence of our pointy eared friend in this thread was because he had come around to the correct way of thinking - seems perhaps not...

I can't believe anyone would really expect flight recorders to remain in such a destructive collapse, the amount of force those buildings collapsed down with alone pulversied virtually everything, that's forgetting the immense heat of the fires that caused the collapse before hand.

Where's the landing gear then for that matter, or the rows upon rows of seats, bulk heads, cross beams etc. etc.  Gone in the heat and the crush. Where are all the safes, steel staircases, steel joists of the buildings themselves...? Pulverised. And you expect flight recorders to have survived it, what do you think they are made of? Please, where's the common sense here... 
Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Magic Man Magic Man wrote:

I thought that the silence of our pointy eared friend in this thread was because he had come around to the correct way of thinking - seems perhaps not...

I can't believe anyone would really expect flight recorders to remain in such a destructive collapse, the amount of force those buildings collapsed down with alone pulversied virtually everything, that's forgetting the immense heat of the fires that caused the collapse before hand.

Where's the landing gear then for that matter, or the rows upon rows of seats, bulk heads, cross beams etc. etc.  Gone in the heat and the crush. Where are all the safes, steel staircases, steel joists of the buildings themselves...? Pulverised. And you expect flight recorders to have survived it, what do you think they are made of? Please, where's the common sense here... 

A paper passport did! According to the FBI . which handy enouth was one of the hijackers, even tho he is alive and working in malta!

Stupid i know

flightboy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic