This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A few film tips for you all.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 12:38pm
It also depends on the speed of the aircraft as they hit the ground, don't forget!

Also, how big do you expect the hole to be? The fuselage of a 757 is how wide? About 3.5 metres I believe...

Furthermore, United 93 was at a 40 degree nose-down angle travelling at over 900km/h when it impacted. I strongly doubt bodies can survive such an impact, considering that the plane probably weighed 75,000kg and was travelling speed of 250m/s... meaning a momentum of 18,750,000 kgm/s... even accounting for the fact that the aircraft was only 40 degrees nose-down, the laws of mechanics would suggest the impact momentum would be 12,000,000kgm/s. Do you honestly believe whole human bodies or large aircraft pieces wouldn't disintegrate upon such an impact?
Luke Roach
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 12:47pm

""What government with a single neuron functioning, would risk becoming the most hated, government in human history, and Bush the most evil human being, by conducting a conspiracy involving hundreds of human beings that could easily be compromised.

Even Bush wasn’t that stupid.""

The same government that have carried out dozens of staged terror attacks and who have killed 200 million people since 1900. The same controlfreak mindset that have orchstrated every major war in modern history. Who are spreading the GMO plague all over the globe. I just cannot belive how you guys can have faith in these evil scumbag criminals...It boggles the mind. Its not like one needs a phd in history. I pour over books on just about evrything so i guess Ive learned what to expect and how these parasites work and conduct their buisiness.. 

roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 12:50pm
So you believe you could do a better job?
It honestly wouldn't be as easy as you'd think to run the most powerful nation on earth.
Luke Roach
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 12:54pm
It dosent matter if the plane is in a vertical dive, there WILL be recognizable evidence.
There would be lots of pices of humans scattered about.

No way. If this suppesd plane crashed in to the pentagon it would leave a much larger hole in the wall not to mention the tons of engine. Then we have all the totaly unscaved stuff infront of where the supposed plane it...cable spools etc.
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 12:56pm
hahaha jesus dude you are a canidate for parliment or Monsanto INC.

"yeah so what, we need this done, so go ahead and starve this region, its only about 1.5 million men women and children..."

Yes anyone who isnt a psychopath could do a better job.
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 12:59pm
The most powerful nation on earth is also the most evil without doubt.
Yeah they just had to overthrow every single democratically elected government in latin america and support the regimes and their death squades...damn it aint easy being this powerful...
Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 1:00pm

Originally posted by kamakazi kamakazi wrote:

Ok Ive had a kidney stone and been away.

You know of course that that wasn't a kidney stone... It was a tracking device planted in you as one of the opponents of the new world order for failing to toe the line and not question official reports. The men in black visited you one night as you slept and implanted it...

ROACHY

All for blackboxes are gone, if they were found they have been withheld without reason for 8 years. Why?
Even black boxes from the TWA and South african flights that were exploded over 10000 feet of ocean were found if Im not mistaken. Almost all flight recorders are found and repaired if they are damaged.

Except that these flight recorders didn't drop into the sea, they were subjected to immense temperatures inside the buildings before being pulverised by thousands of tons of rock and metal like the rest of the buildings.

They are made pretty tough - they are not indestructible. Use some common sense.

Again, if this was a CT then the aircraft were part of the plan (you still haven't answered why) so why would the fact that they haven't been found suggest something strange going on? A ct within a ct I suppose...? One of the main issue against ct's such as this is that you state one supposed inconsistency after another to suggest evidence for a ct but if you then assume there was a ct then these issues conflict against each other.

Ive already "won" since you have presented nothing to prove the official fable.
nothing other than government apologist propaganda.
I dont consider it winning though.

Ummm, no you haven't, you just end up sounding a bit like a child in a playground...

Nobody would consider it 'winning', it's just a case of absolute and dillusional denial.

With regards the 757 into the Pentagon. Again, as before, if this was a planned event by the government then what would be the purpose of making the scene different to what would be expected? If you assume the CT as fact then all these points just end up contradicting the basis of the CT istself.

roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 1:01pm
They didn't support the death squads at all - they were just so clueless as to what was actually happening in Latin America that they didn't know of the death squads. What they did was very wrong, but do you honestly think they'd have done it knowing what we know now?
Luke Roach
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 1:09pm
Well lets see these ruined black boxes...oh thats right they were apart of that embarassing crime scene and shipped of to the city dump...

No. What is childish is swallowing every lie portrayed by authority without question. i dont do that, you do.

You tell me? I dont know what went through their heads during the planning of these staged attacks. All I know is that no 757 hit the building. Was it a drone aircraft or a missle?

just like the wtc, were there miles of cables to detonate explosives? or just a minimal of explosives in key positions planted by a few mercinaries with elite training? What I do know is that they were not brought down due to impact and fire since I belive the engineers who oppose the government and that nothing of the official fable makes sense when looking at the big picture.
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 1:16pm
OMG, Roachy, you arent very old are you? I dont mean that as an insult.
Dude they knew exactly what they were supporting and funding! you think that
the US intelligence and Washington together with corporate america...just dabbled in latin and south american geo politics and "messed up"?

"whooops, we are so clummsy..."

When the CIA staged the overthrow of Mohammad Mosaddeq in 53 after he nationalised the Iranian oilfields and denied BP a monopoly, do you think they just made a mistake and happened to use false flag terror and false propaganda and have his whole staff executed? 

Now we certainly arent talking CT´s...now we are into absolute facts pertaining to US forign policy...this is my field and i love discusing it...Im sick of 9/11...

Yes they funded and supported every regime and death squade in latin and south america.

Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 1:20pm

Well lets see these ruined black boxes...oh thats right they were apart of that embarassing crime scene and shipped of to the city dump...

Why? If there was a CT then the planes were part of it. Why not make the recorders available together with the carefully written data they could contain. Why?

Quote You tell me?
Nice cop out.

Quote All I know is that no 757 hit the building. Was it a drone aircraft or a missle?

Why? Again, if this was a planned government action why hit the pentagon at all. Why then remove the debris and make the hole bigger as you seem to imply, why leave anything open to question? Why?

just like the wtc, were there miles of cables to detonate explosives? or just a minimal of explosives in key positions planted by a few mercinaries with elite training?

Explosive experts that have decades of experience in bringing down building have already said that to bring such buildings down as they did (which, as said before, they obvioulsy don't come down as they would if brought down by a controlled demolition) would take months to rig.

What I do know is that they were not brought down due to impact and fire since I belive the engineers who oppose the government and that nothing of the official fable makes sense when looking at the big picture.

It makes absolute sense you just fail or refuse to see it. You believe one (small) set of engineers yet refuse to listen to others.

Again, why? If it was a controlled demoliton why use the aircraft at all??? Why?
roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 1:22pm

If the aircraft didn't crash into the buildings, where did they go?

It's not easy to hide 757's and 767's you know!
Luke Roach
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 1:25pm
Have you not seen Lost Roachy? They just put them at the bottom of the sea and fill them up with the bodies of all the people who were killed on the flights that we know went down

Disapprove
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 1:39pm
To prove once and for all that there was no conspiracy, just like all the ceased video footage of the pentagon plane which has convinietly dissapered. If there was no foul play the crime scene would be properly investigated and the black boxes presented as all video footage from surrounding hotels and buildings.

of course the pentagon was hit, its the second most valuable target in the usa. There were no debries to be removed if a drone or missle was used.
And the hole was not "made bigger" the roof caved in, the original hole was very small and the exit hole large just like a missle would leave it.

Well it ovisosly did not take months to take down wtc7 it took less than a day to rig that.

No you refuse to see it. And you trust government apologists.
Why not use planes, the planes would be perfect to fool the public in to beliving they took the buildings down. Explosives alone given to Emad salem in 93 by the FBI did not finish the job. They tried it out in Oklahoma city and it worked better.

kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 1:41pm

They did crash in to wtc 1 and 2. But the debrie was whisked away without investigation together with the rest of the evidence.

Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 2:06pm

To prove once and for all that there was no conspiracy, just like all the ceased video footage of the pentagon plane which has convinietly dissapered.

So to prove there was no conspiracy (even though we are assuming there was) they remove the stuff that would be expected to be there rather than leave it as it was? I.e. to 'prove' there was no conspiracy they go about things that fuels one of the biggest ct's ever...? Right....

So to prove that the towers were brought down by aircraft rather than being intentionally demolished they remove the evidence that they could have planted to support the aircract scenario? They decide to demolish the building but rather than just deciding to say it was a terrorist bomb plot they pilot two aircraft into them?

They rig the buildings in rapid time without anyone who works there noticing and then manage to get them to concertina down from the top rather than collapse into the foot as a controlled demolition would do?

Rather than topple the buildings to prove there wasn't a consipiracy they decide to collapse them down into themselves?

To prove there wasn't a conspiracy they do things that every CT nut then picks at in order to prove there was a CT in the first place...?

If there was no foul play the crime scene would be properly investigated and the black boxes presented as all video footage from surrounding hotels and buildings.

But if it was a CT then they could have easily planeted some doctored flight recorders. Why then remove them if they were indeed not destroyed?

of course the pentagon was hit, its the second most valuable target in the usa. There were no debries to be removed if a drone or missle was used.

But why also hit the pentagon. Two of the most iconic buildings in the world containing thousands of innocent civilians wasn't seen as enough so we'll destroy a wall in the pentagon just to make sure? And rather than use aircraft for this one as we did with the towers (except of course it was the explosives that brought them down, not the aircraft - why did we use them again..?) we'll use a missile this time but make everyone think it was an aircraft...

Well it ovisosly did not take months to take down wtc7 it took less than a day to rig that.

Quick and dirty in a much smaller building already significantly weakened is not the same as rigging something the size of the towers X 2, full of people.

No you refuse to see it. And you trust government apologists.

No, I examine the facts laid out before me and, using my own common sense together with the experience of those far more knowledgeable in such matters, come to my own conclusions. You trust CT devotees Mr F.
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 3:09pm

it all depends on what they used and how they went about it. if it was a missle or a drone aircraft.

All i know is that no 757 created that tiny hole and that the pathetic exucese for debrie and the lack of bodies and luggage could only fool the gullible.

Why remove anything? you tell me, if there is no foul play other than terrorists there is no need to remove anything. But there is need to do a huge investigation and present things like flight recorders. Lockerbie was a massive investigation that took years, not to mention the south african air crash. Even when they had evidence of terror they kept on investigating to get to the bottom of it. nothing of the sort happened at 9/11 or 7/7.

ah wait a minute they caught the 7/7 bomber some brailian guy whom they executed on a subwaytrain with 8-10 bullets in the head...case closed .

I dont know why they decided to hit the pentagon, probably to make it seem like more of an act of war.

Well, no quick and dirty rigging would be set in one day and have a building come down like wtc7. I trust the indipendant professionals I have seen interviewd about it.

Sure you examin facts that you see as facts, just like I do. no I trust non corrupt professionals who arent chicken necked cowards like the ones you guys have seen and heard.

There is no point to this. Nothing you say or show will convince me of the official tale. At least nothing that is available at the moment, maybe in the future, and definitely after an independant non corrupt investigation. And I dont want to convince anyone of anything. im just defending my position since i was attacked and called a nut from post 1.

just like with JFK time will tell. Everyone knows he was murdered by the government and Oswald was not alone.

roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 3:23pm
They never said DeMenezez committed 7/7. The police force and government admitted to shooting an innocent man, and that they had made a mistake. They apologised, although they didn't apologise enough.

What makes you think that after an airliner crash there will be bodies and luggage everywhere if most of the plane was destroye? Clothes (often made of organic material) and human flesh are much less heat and stress resistant than aerospace-grade aluminium or steel.

Will time tell with JFK? It's been decades.
Oh, let me guess, you think the government did John Lennon too?
Luke Roach
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 5:01pm
Magic Man, Ras, and myself all came to the same conclusions as the official report BEFORE we read the official report. Once again, we use our common sense, it's all quite easy to understand actually

Shocked Unless you think magic, Ras and MartinW are secret agents working for the government?

Ive already "won" since you have presented nothing to prove the official fable.

And likewise we have already won because you have presented nothing to prove the conspiracy theorists fable. And isn’t it YOU that’s trying to convince us?

No. What is childish is swallowing every lie portrayed by authority without question. i dont do that, you do.

No, what is childish is swallowing every lie, half-truth, exaggeration and pseudo science presented by your CT web sites. I don’t do that, you do. Notice how you regard everything provided by authority as a lie, without any proof whatsoever, you regard heresay and circumstantial evidence as proof. Every court of law and human being with a brain doesn’t.

just like the wtc, were there miles of cables to detonate explosives? or just a minimal of explosives in key positions planted by a few mercinaries with elite training?

Which is of course is impossible, if  a few explosives in ‘key’ positions were capable of creating a collapse that you instantly regard as a controlled demolition, a vertical pancake collapse, then demolition experts would never bother to spend weeks and employee a multitude of personal to demolish any building… on our planet we call that... ‘common sense’.

You are a fantasist!

All i know is that no 757 created that tiny hole and that the pathetic exucese for debrie and the lack of bodies and luggage could only fool the gullible.

Actually your inability to understand that an airliner travelling at extreme velocity straight into a reinforced concrete structure, would result in total disintegration of the aircraft, indicates quite clearly that you can’t grasp basic scientific principles and are probably the most illogical, gullible person I have met. No human beings would be left, not a srubbish with the massive inertia involved. Luke has already explained this to you in mathematical terms.

There is no point to this. Nothing you say or show will convince me of the official tale.

Exactly! You could be shown absolute proof and to you it wouldn’t be valid at all. That’s another example of your illogical mind-set.

A growing majority in the US are demanding a real investigation. There has NEVER been a real investigation.

And it’s only the CT theorists that regard the investigation already submitted as not ‘real’. Why should we spend millions of tax payers money to pander to CT theorists when the official investigation is logical to anyone with a brain capable of understanding it.

Magic Man, Ras, and myself all came to the same conclusions as the official report BEFORE we read the official report. Once again, we use our common sense, it's all quite easy to understand actually

The wreckage on the ground proves nothing. I dosent even closely resemble the crash of a massive impact from a 757

It does if you are intelligent enough to appreciate the effect on an aircraft structure after a very high velocity impact. The kinetic energy is colossal. The aircraft wasn’t in freefall, at terminal velocity; it was flying under full thrust on a KAMAKAZI mission.

Where can i watch the video about the building that burned and fell due to fire?

Searching now.

To be honest we are wasting our time as you have already admitted that nothing anybody says you will change your mind.

What kind of an attitude is that? Actually it’s the attitude of a closed mind. You accuse us of being close minded but you [hypocritically] are worse.

Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 5:08pm
I've never actually seen a picture of any body parts in any airliner crash. Maybe they just don't show them but I've never seen one
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic