This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A few film tips for you all.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 1:08pm
BTW

You guys who belive the official story and the NIST report.
9/11 was the largest crime in US history right? Why was ALL of the evidence shipped of to China and NO forensic investigation allowed. No one was allowed on the scene to investigate and secure evidence, not one institution. Why?
It was so feeble that it makes the JFK case look professional!

(Yes I am one of those nuts as well, I dont belive Oswald was the lone gunman or even pulled the trigger at all)
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 1:10pm

All their facts have already been disproven I am not going to spend 4-5 hours reading what they say is proof. You already know that i wont do that.

Then how can we counter your ideas? Likewise you don't expect us to sort through the internet plucking out 9/11 CT's and countering them do you? So where do we go from here? Absolutely nowhere, how can we debate if you won't post your specific disagreements with the official account.

There is no way that 3 skysrubbishers designed to withstand multiple hits by large passanger aircraft would fall into their own footprint at freefall speed due to minimal fires from jetfuel, one of wich was not even hit by a plane.

Here you go, it was actually 15.28 for the South Tower. 22.02 for the North. 9 seconds is garbage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLShZOvxVe4&feature=related

I can see why you don't want to post your arguments specifically.

I really dont see where you are going with Icke? He has nothing to do with my views. I dont care if he said he was jesus.

Exactly, you don't care about his previous lies and deceit; you trust a known con man. That says it all in regard to your thought processes.

Anything else you'd like us to explain to you?
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 1:21pm
Minimal fires from jet fuel you say!

Quote FACT:

The NIST investigation revealed that plane debris sliced through the utility shafts at the North Tower's core, creating a conduit for burning jet fuel — and fiery destruction throughout the building. "It's very hard to document where the fuel went," says Forman Williams, a NIST adviser and a combustion expert, "but if it's atomized and combustible and gets to an ignition source, it'll go off."

Burning fuel traveling down the elevator shafts would have disrupted the elevator systems and caused extensive damage to the lobbies. NIST heard first-person testimony that "some elevators slammed right down" to the ground floor. "The doors cracked open on the lobby floor and flames came out and people died," says James Quintiere, an engineering professor at the University of Maryland and a NIST adviser. A similar observation was made in the French documentary "9/11," by Jules and Gedeon Naudet. As Jules Naudet entered the North Tower lobby, minutes after the first aircraft struck, he saw victims on fire, a scene he found too horrific to film.

Quote FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength — and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832°F.

"The jet fuel was the ignition source," Williams tells PM. "It burned for maybe 10 minutes, and [the towers] were still standing in 10 minutes. It was the rest of the stuff burning afterward that was responsible for the heat transfer that eventually brought them down."

Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 1:26pm
I have to say, when the conspiracy theories started cropping up on the internet I was intrigued. However, the more I read the more I came across that was pure interpretation and the most minor irregularities being made in "cast iron facts", take the misreporting by the BCC. Someone who wants to believe can build this one single mistake into an argument for a CT, those with an open mind put it down to a simple factual error on one of the most chaotic news days in history.
I wasn't able to find one single hard fact in support of a CT, despite the gargantuan levels of complexity required to pull something like this off and all the hundreds of people and different agencies that would have to have been involved. All I could find was people claiming that the puffs of air that shot out of windows when the floors were collapsing proved that explosives were going off rather than the falling floors causing compression which seemed like the most logical thing to me etc etc.

kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 1:31pm
I have already countered the official accounts in leymen terms, since none of us are structual engineers. I have seen the proof that engineers who support the government have put forth be shredded several times by indipendant engineers who dont play ball with the government. And having read a lot of history and knowing what governments do and what they are capable of i belive NOTHING thay say on any matter at all. Hence i chose to trust the latter engineers. They dont work for a lying murdering government.

Yeah Ive seen his debunking vids before, nice try but none of them prove anything. The sound of a skysrubbisher falling will make a lot of noise for more than 9 seconds. And freefall can be more than 9 seconds in any case. The point is that if they came down by structural failure they would come down in a completly differnt fashion than they do on the footage, they would top over and fall outward not down in their own foot print and there would be lots of structure still standing after the collapse. Also there would not be debrie weign hundreds of tons thrown several blocks away loged in other buildings.

You really have a thing for Icke.
I dont care if he wares ladies underware or eats children.
He did not start the 9/11 truth movement and certianly did not discover and reveal the global elite and their agenda. I just think its great that he has moved on from being jesus and writing about reptiles to more serious issues.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 1:34pm
Personally if somebody was insane enough to eat children I would be taking anything they say with a fairly large pinch of salt. Just the way my values system works...
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 1:46pm
Well since you guys dont seem to want to see the differnce between shapeshifting reptiles and faked moonlandings,  and government corruption I am not surprised either.
The bbc "error" was so obvious that there is no way it was an error, someone leaked the pre written press release a little to early. im pretty sure someone would have pointed the building out to them. Cnn and other american news agencies made the same "rror" as well.

Well you certainly haven´t studied the events if all you could find were claims of smoke puffs billowing out during the collapse. Smile
Why was the evidence removed from the crime scene without any scrutiny and investigation? Why was NORAD placed under the vice presidents personal comand a month before the attacks wich has never happened before in history.
And not a single missle fired when the nation was clearly under attack wich would by regulation since the 50´s be standard proceure.
Why were known Islamic radicals trained at US institutions?
And how did they manuver passanger aircraft in ways that even professional pilots say is more or less impossible.
What are the odds that exercises with the exact locations and time and scenario would be carried out both in NYC and london!?

I mean come on how much proof do you need to at least put in to question the official report, that official story about fanatics in caves IS a CT if anything. They wouldnt have the balls or the knohow to pull this off!

kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 1:48pm
Well I agree RAS, anyone who murders children should be taken with a grain of salt. hence why i do not belive a word that slips from any government NIST report!
Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by kamakazi kamakazi wrote:

I have already countered the official accounts in leymen terms, since none of us are structual engineers.

Exactly. So your "laymen terms" explaination means nothing and is pure fantasy and speculation.

Yeah Ive seen his debunking vids before, nice try but none of them prove anything. The sound of a skysrubbisher falling will make a lot of noise for more than 9 seconds. And freefall can be more than 9 seconds in any case. The point is that if they came down by structural failure they would come down in a completly differnt fashion than they do on the footage, they would top over and fall outward not down in their own foot print and there would be lots of structure still standing after the collapse. Also there would not be debrie weign hundreds of tons thrown several blocks away loged in other buildings.

Again, you state such points as fact as if you have gone through the experiments yourself rather than just stating how you think these towers should have collapsed.
They came down exactly as the tests afterwards showed they would after the high floors buckled and collapsed downwards in a concertina fashion.

And how did they manuver passanger aircraft in ways that even professional pilots say is more or less impossible.

Well obviously someone did... Or are you suggesting they were remotely controlled now...?

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 2:31pm

But how can you explain the domes on the bottom of the aircraft that were clearly explosives strapped to it??!!

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 3:08pm
No not at all, since you are obviously not reading what I am posting im not going to bother re-writing tha facts that are as plain as day and do not require a degree in stryctual engineering. My laymen terms are real and fact.

No they came down just as they would through explosives and thermite  not the buckled floor CT invented by NIST. However not in exactly 9 seconds like some claim.

20 years ago passager planes were remotley controlled for hours and hours including multiple landings and take offs. But for the record, I doubt that any of the planes were remote controlled, I havent seen any evidence for or against it. It is technically possible though, that much I know.
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 3:11pm
I have heard of these domes with explosives under the aircraft, but no evidence for or against that either. The evidence for thermite charges in the buildings is far more tangible, so my gut feeling if I had to guess would be no I dont think there were explosives on the planes.
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 3:26pm
Its funny how it always goes to 9/11 in any discussion.
9/11 is just a tiny tip of the iceberg.
There are so many government staged terrorism events that
were CT´s just 10-20 years ago, but today are mainstream facts.

Governments have killed 200 million people in the last 100 years.
All I am saying is that if you have a single shred of historic knowlage
you should never trust any government and question everything they say.
It is extremely naive to belive that people in positions of power like our "leaders"
are angels and not corrupt. Of course they will murder for personal gain, be it power or
profit.
It doesn´t matter if you belive the official 9/11 fable or doubt it. The fact is that there is a global banking crime syndicate who own the central banks and they are complete control freaks and together with their minions who own global industry are racing forward with an agenda to create a world government. its not a theory its fact cause they admit it and its been proven time an time again through history. They sponsor both sides of every war. The US federal reserve is private and lends money to the fed with interest paid for by the american people. You honestly think that this global economic crises is by accident? its staged to force countries in to a global cashless society, with a global economis system controlled by the same banking elite. Problem/reaction/solution. its so simple and genious that its mins boggling that people dont see right through it.

The thing is you guys will not even belive it when it hits you with full force. It´s happening right now, but this is just the bare beginning. I really dont want to be the one to say, I told you so Confused

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 3:39pm

I have heard of these domes with explosives under the aircraft, but no evidence for or against that either. The evidence for thermite charges in the buildings is far more tangible, so my gut feeling if I had to guess would be no I dont think there were explosives on the planes.

Sorry, that was me being a tad sarcastic...

A large proportion of the CTers talk about these 'domes' under the aircraft that are clearly explosives. If they had even an ounce of intelligence they would find out that those domes are for the aircraft comms system. Unfortunately that example reflects the general issue most of us sane people have with these silly 9/11 CTs. Anyone with true knowledge, not even in-depth knowledge but basic knowledge, can see through all of these idiotic theories. The people who start these theories off are either seeking fame/wealth or are just desperate to pin something on the government they hate to trust. There are some people who are just naive, but they seem to be in the minority.

I am glad that people do question the official series of events, that is a healthy thing to do, but I'm afraid that anyone that believes in the 9/11 conspiracies needs to seek real medical help, I actually find it worrying. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that I have a schizophrenic grandmother who exhibits very similar patterns of behaviour...please please please return to the real-world, before you lose all sense of reality and go cookoo

I'll let the wonderful Maddox have the final word:

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 3:57pm
Martyn YOU please please please wake up and do some research cause you have clearly NO clue about what you are writing on this partucular subject. You have not looked at the evidence. You are not stupid so if you HAD studied the evidence you would never be calling me idiotic and mentaly ill.
No one with a normal IQ can look at the evidence and NOT question the official fable.
I am extremly worried over people trusting the globalists and actually buying in to their scams and refusing to open their eyes.

Here is a great CT for you. The Isralie army attacked the USS Liberty in 1967 for no reason at all. However the orders came from washington and the president himself. The Isralie pilots refused to attack but after being threatened with courtmartial went on. The nearby US fleet launched planes to fight off the attack but the planes were called back by the president with the words "I want that god damned ship to go to the bottom, recall the wings".

5 years ago CT, now mainstream fact.

Wow that Maddox guy certainly hasen´t even thought about anything else than the official fable. I would ike to se a cartoon about Larry Silverstein and how he admits to building 7 being demolished by control demolition, like he did on CNN, and how such a demolishion takes about three weeks to prepare.

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 4:02pm
Quote 5 years ago CT, now mainstream fact.

Its not mainstream fact at all...unsure of where you have read that?

Ref 9/11, I have looked at pretty much all the evidence presented by both sides of the argument and all of the evidence points to the official line of events. I'd be happy to acknowledge my mistake if you can present me with evidence presented by a reliable, independant source? I'm sure Magic Man/Martin W/RAS etc all feel the same way

Quote No one with a normal IQ can look at the evidence and NOT question the official fable.

99.9% of the world population are perfectly happy to accept the official line of events Smile

Quote I am extremly worried over people trusting the globalists and actually buying in to their scams and refusing to open their eyes.

There is a very big difference between blindly believing everything we get told and believing theories that are backed only by a few mad-hatter scientists and are debunked by thousands of very respected scientists

I'd love to see solid proof that we have all been lied to but unfortunately it just doesn't exist
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 4:24pm
Well read the interviews with the captain of the USS Liberty and the people who were on the line and heard the presidents exact words.

Sure I would, but no matter what source I give or what evidence I present you will never accept it. I could say that the holocost never happened and that it was staged and being politically correct you would lose your mind. I would ask for indipendant sources. then just deny everthing.
There is no way to get around a persons ego when it is in question. So I see no point in even trying.

99,9% listen to the mainstrem corporate controlled media so of course. bu the ones who look at the tangible evidence question the official fable immediately. in any case the majority of americans question the 9/11 fable according to several polls, and even more outside of the US. The majority of the families of the 9/11 victims agree that the official story is not true.

Ok so the people who question the official fable are mad hatters...on what grounds? Because they dont agree with the official NIST report.

I would love to have answers to why no missle was fired at any plane when the nation was clearly under attack, I would love to know why satellite images show extreme heat sources three weeks after the attacks at ground zero when jetfuel was the cause. Or why all the physical evidence was shipped away without any investigation.
If I could have one question answered, it would be how at both 9/11 and 7/7 there could be exercises with the exact same buildings and scenarios as the real even at the exact same time, eventhough the odds of this happening is 1 in a billion according to computer software used by incurance companies.

I have dozens of more questions that no one has answerd yet.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 4:32pm
Quote There is no way to get around a persons ego when it is in question. So I see no point in even trying.

I think that one applies right back at you. I would think it's a fair assumption that you have the belief that all governments are evil and therefore try to make the pieces of any story fit around what you believe
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 4:39pm
Sometimes sure, but if I am wrong I admit it.
But all governments are liars and murderes and if you deny that
you really need to brush up on your history. Like I said earlier RAS,
the number one cause from unnatural death is by government.
200000000+ since 1900. So pretty much any story fits it self!

kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 4:41pm
BTW Martyn
Heres a little youtube clip about polls concerning 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlPweD6R3Cc

I would like to see some new polls, since I think those in the clip are a few years old now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic