This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A few film tips for you all.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 12:27pm
Big%20smile Iv'e not seen the tin foil hat for a while, thanks martyn. I think we need to order a few more.
Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by kamakazi kamakazi wrote:

Once again if you had done any research on the 9/11 subject Martin you would know that dozens of engineers are radical 9/11 truthers just like me and that NEVER has a denier ripped a single 9/11 CT to shredds, its the other way around. http://www.ae911truth.org/

Oh God, another one... I thought all the new world order baloney was meant with tounge in cheek but obviously you really believe all that stuff...

Quote I can/will take on anyone who says that there is no NWO agenda or that the 9/11 attacks were not staged at some level. Not to be smug but I do "win" every time Smile

I seriously doubt you had any real feedback then.

I guess the fact that the US and UK built the third reich is just a CT as well. 

A ct of the highest delusional order.

You have to stop living in denial and be so naive guys. Its real and its happening wether you like it or not. There is an agenda pushing for one world government. There are concentration camps being built in the US under the guise of FEMA.

No. You need to stop living in a fantasy world and believing every crank theory posted on the web.

Please, do yourself a favour, with every one of your theories, just take a step back, try to bring your focus into the real world with real world effect and consequences, secrets, lies and repercussions and put yourself in the position of the people who would have had to have made the decisions to go with your turns of events. Ask yourself one simple question as that person... why?

Oh, btw, "kamakazi" should really be 'spelt' "kamikaze"...
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 12:49pm
Exactly, why destroy the financial capital of your country and kill thousands of your own citizens just to start a war that could have been done so far far far far far far far far easier and just as effectively just by faking an attack on a foreign embassy or military installation or even planting WMDs.
Occam's razor seems to be a concept that CT nuts have to work very hard to circumvent.

MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 1:11pm
..Big%20smile

Sometimes I just love this forum. Big%20smileWink

You're on form Magic! Ras too!

kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 10:14am
MARTIN W

There could be 1 billion engineers in the US alone, there would still only be a few thousand of them who would dare question the BS NIST rapport. You are right, however the reson they do not speak up is because they are scared!
They are afraid of the federal government and their job security.
The professionals joing on to the truth are growing rapidly though.

Of course 99% of you on the site belive the mainstream media and their reporting, its the government speaking. They never lie and always report on the truth, like the Iraq war and wmd´s or the Gulf of Tonkin. Me and the other two guys on the site are lunatics to question authority and not trust the loving governments of the world who have killed 200 million people over the last 100 years! God you are right, what am i thinking!? How dare I question Lord Obama the saviour, I´ll step in line with you fine upstanding gentlemen who are so openminded. Sry I could not resist the temptation of sarcasm Smile

The NIST report is so full of holes that its embarassing. Building 7 isn´t even addressed and even less so the fact that it was brought down by demolition(that takes weeks to rig and prepare).
The NIST report does not bother to question the fact that several tv stations like the BBC reported tha buildings collaps 24 minutes before it collapsed.

Here is my favorite. And I would like you all to respond to it since the NIST raport has failed to do so. On 9/11 and on 7/7, the intelligence services and military had ongoing exercises in NYC and London with the exact same scenarios, at the exact same locations as the real attacks occured. Using a software tool used by insurance companies the odds of this happening by chance is 400000000000000000 to 1(I cant remember the exact number of zeros).

I can go on with dozens of other facts.

Its sad that you are writing insults, I really thought you could be more mature instead of throwing cheap shots at me cause I dont agree with you and your government owned media. Confused

But who would i rather belive you ask? I belive the ones who are NOT in bed with the corrupt media and who dare question the km sized holes in the official report!
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 10:34am
MAGIC MAN.

You did not address a single thing, only groundless insult attempts. They dont work on me.
Every single point I have put forward is irrefutable fact. Please attack my spelling, thats usually a great attempt to ridicule and draw attention away from the issue?
Trust me I have had a lot of better feedback on the 9/11 issue than I have gotten here(no insult intended) and "won" every time, not due to being a great debater cause I am not, it´s just that I have all the proof and facts that are irrefutable on the issue.
And yes Magic Man,  US and UK banks did support Hitler and were responsible for the rise of the third reich. Just like Churchill was a very strong proponant of racial eugenics, Hitler got all his eugenics ideas from the UK and US. Sry to have to pop bubbles here, I dont like hurting peoples feelings or revealing the truth about their greatest heroes, but facts are facts.

RAS

Killing your own people is a very tried and effective way to gain power. Its called problem/reaction/solution. Feel free to google "Operation Gladio"
You guys just cant belive how "they" could do such a horrible act...it has to be a CT.
Well lets look at what was gained through 9/11. The patriot act, homeland security, massive gun confiscation and limitless "war on terror" wich means billion dollar contracts for the same companies who put the president in office. Also it allows the iradication of civil liberties and posse comitatus, national ID cards...the list goes on. All very convinient when pushing for world government, and once again all fact. So yes killing 3000 people is a walk in the park. Al qaida or Al CIAda, have been a handy tool since they were created in the late 70´s by the CIA and washington to spank the evil reds. They will be used many times in the future for the elite to gain control over euroasia, just like in the staged Mumbai attacks.

Your own government were actually the ones who engineered the whole concept of problem reaction solution. You cause the problem, wait for the reaction/participate in the reaction with anger and outrage, then offer the solution to gain more power over the unsuspecting population. It goes hand in hand with another great brittish invention called "The great game", using nations against each other to reach ones own goals. Its quite genious, I admire the globalists for that even though they are evil scum Smile

There is no  evidenceto support  shapeshifting reptiles, eventhough I love Mr Icke and his theories.  However Icke has really matured and gotten serious about the real world facts concerning the global elite and corruption.
But I dont like insulting reptiles by comparing them to european royalties! Smile

Yes the moonlanding is another cheapshot pointed at me I guess. I havent really researched any of the claims. My gut feeling is that we were on the moon in 69 and have been there 3 more times after that as well. However if in the future fact reveales the opposite, I would not be surprised, the russians really female canine slapped the USA .
Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 11:24am

MAGIC MAN.

You did not address a single thing, only groundless insult attempts.

There was nothing really of need of addressing. I did not set out to insult you, only to point out that all your points have been laid out plenty of times in the past and been made to look foolish 

Quote Every single point I have put forward is irrefutable fact.
That is just plainly untrue.

Quote Trust me I have had a lot of better feedback on the 9/11 issue than I have gotten here(no insult intended) and "won" every time, not due to being a great debater cause I am not, it´s just that I have all the proof and facts that are irrefutable on the issue.

The reason I and others haven't come back on to the whole 9/11 issue is that we did the whole thing to death not that long ago - have a search back and see if your  "proof" and "irrefutable facts" haven't already been quashed.

And yes Magic Man,  US and UK banks did support Hitler

Not quite "fact that the US and UK built the third reich" though is it...?
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 11:38am
There is plenty to address since i have laid out several facts that no one has yet proven to be false or unaccurate.

Why are they plainly untrue? I cant help that what i have said is as plain as day to anyone who steps back and looks without trying to save face and confess they were stupid enough to listen to mainstream media lies. I belived the official story of ragtag fundamentalists in caves for 6 years! And I am the first to admit I was a complete fool for buying in to the noncense.

They cant be quached. The only attempt in the media to do so was by popular mechanics and they themselves had to recoil in shame after being overwhelmed and rediculed. it was painful to watch.

Yes it is fact, dozens of US based banks and companies sold fuel and invested and lent money to the third reich. Do you honestly belive that a nation with hundreds of percent inflation over a period of 10 years could build the military machine of the third reich from nothing? My God I could say that the holocost on jews and russians never happened, or that the damn world war never happened, and ask for proof? Trust me you could never convince me.

This whole discussion took place because I gave a few movie tips and asked for you to check em out with an open mind and forget the bias media for just a second. But like I said, no matter what you think, world tyrrany and government is coming and you will be forced to change your mind. however if you guys want this you are in luck! But it will fail Im afraid, the globalists dont stand a chance Smile

I dont want to change minds, i want minds to change them selves and stop being so damn gullble through government owned media. I was prepared for denial and aggression when I posted the first post, but man you english have really been conditioned! I like you all, but wake up and smell the coffee!Shocked
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 11:53am
And I gave you this link...

And you've not countered a single FACT opposing your crazy theories.

There is no  evidence to support  shape shifting reptiles,  even though I love Mr Icke and his theories.  However Icke has really matured and gotten serious about the real world facts concerning the global elite and corruption.

So, Icke adopts your new world order nonsense and you suddenly ignore the shape shifting rubbish that you admit there was no evidence for, and now believe all he says, despite his previous duplicity.

Very logical. Wink

MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 12:00pm

I dont want to change minds, i want minds to change them selves and stop being so damn gullble through government owned media. I was prepared for denial and aggression when I posted the first post, but man you english have really been conditioned! I like you all, but wake up and smell the coffee!

We haven’t been conditioned at all, we are intelligent free thinking individuals that aren't prepared to label ALL experts in structural engineering as 'got at' or 'intimidated' by the government. We are also capable of looking at the known facts, including the official explanation, and deciding for our selves if that interpretation is logical and feasible.

We are also capable of looking at the CT theories and deciding for ourselves if it is plausible or not.

Instead of not bothering to think carefully about the official explanation and labelling it invalid because they were scared of the government, why don't you read and try to understand the principles involved.

Now, please answer Richards’s post, the one you avoided. Here it is again...

Quote Exactly, why destroy the financial capital of your country and kill thousands of your own citizens just to start a war that could have been done so far far far far far far far far easier and just as effectively just by faking an attack on a foreign embassy or military installation or even planting WMDs.
Occam's razor seems to be a concept that CT nuts have to work very hard to circumvent.

kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 12:04pm
Yes I have countered their facts in several posts above. All one needs to do is look at the footage from the events and the popular mechanics theories go out the window. not to speak of all the surrounding facts before, during and after the events.

I really dont see what his shapeshifting theories have to do with 9/11? Im not the one who brought up shapeshifting. I enjoy alternative history and CT´s and UFO´s. But they have nothing to do with 9/11 and corruption. i simply said that I admire the fact that Icke has focused on relevant issues in a great way.

Yes it is logical

Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 12:10pm

All one needs to do is look at the footage from the events and the popular mechanics theories go out the window.

So you dismiss engineering experts based on what you saw happen on the TV? You are engineering qualified I assume...? No?

Oh... I'm not "english"...Big%20smile
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 12:12pm

Yes I have countered their facts in several posts above.

No you haven't!

Post each one from the site with your counter argument.

I really dont see what his shapeshifting theories have to do with 9/11?

As clearly explained above... You now believe his new world order nonsense despite his previous duplicity in regard to his 'the queen is a shape shifter nonsense.

You are prepared to believe the words of a known con man who made such ridiculous claims. That clearly demonstrates your lack of logic and the ease in which believe despite exaggerated and nonsensical claims.

Icke also claimed he was Jesus reborn once, and this is the man you believe.

Now please answer Richards post...

Quote Exactly, why destroy the financial capital of your country and kill thousands of your own citizens just to start a war that could have been done so far far far far far far far far easier and just as effectively just by faking an attack on a foreign embassy or military installation or even planting WMDs.

kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 12:15pm
First off I have answered RAS questions very accuratly. Washington did actually do it "far esier" to get in to WW2 through provoking Japan to attack Pearl harbour. This CT is now fact.

You certanly dont come across as freethinking at all. Since you attacked me and brought up faked moonlanding, shapeshifters and NIST reports without even once looking in to the facts.

All I have seen so far is the classic "My mind is already made up, don´t bother me with the facts"

I have been bombarded like everyone else with the official explanation for years, it does not add up or make sense at all. So yes I have read the principles involved. I have not read the entire NIST report books or the Warren comission though and neither have any of you. it would be a waste of time when all you have to do is watch the footage and study the tangible evidence and most important of all, study the history of governments and how they work!
Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 12:23pm
Again, place yourself in the seat of Mr Bush and assume he needs all these things to happen as you say.

His advisors give him several options from planting WMD in a foreign country (easy) to destroying one of the most famous landmarks in his own country which would also mean killing potentially thousands of innocent civilians.

The latter would require thousands of man hours preparation together with the guaranteed silence of all those people involved, it would no doubt be captured on film, analysed and scrutinised for years to come by everyone just looking for the slightest chance to topple the government.

There would also be the potential for leaks to foreign powers during the preparation of the plan to governments who wouldn't think twice about blowing the whole thing out in the open if they could.

The whole plan could fall apart in a million different ways and would potentially bring the whole country into chaos let alone overthrow the government.

The first plan...? Drop a couple of special troops into the country before a WMD inspection, plant a few keys points of evidence. Simple, virtually no risk, plausible deniability, everyone is happy.

Both plans would achieve the exact same outcome, a reason to go to war. 

Now, you would still choose the later plan...? Why..., why..., why...?

All I have seen so far is the classic "My mind is already made up, don´t bother me with the facts"

I think that should really be directed to you...
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 12:23pm
You certainly don't come across as freethinking at all. Since you attacked me and brought up faked moon landing, shapeshifters and NIST reports without even once looking in to the facts.

As we have already said numerous times, this has been debated over and over again on this forum, we most certainly have looked into the facts. And I have explained why shape shifting was mentioned, as a result of your faith in a known con man. You seem to ignore his past with ease.

Your facts aren't facts.

I've given you your challenge, post the counter arguments and tell us why they are incorrect. Smile

kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 12:35pm
All their facts have already been disproven I am not going to spend 4-5 hours reading what they say is proof. You already know that i wont do that. I can find a simular website from the non government pov and ask you to counter a few hundred point?

The proof is in the pudding like I said. There is no way that exact exercises would be held on the same locations and at the same time at two locations like on 9-11 and 7-7.
There is no way that 3 skysrubbishers designed to withstand multiple hits by large passanger aircraft would fall into their own footprint at freefall speed due to minimal fires from jetfuel, one of wich was not even hit by a plane.

I really dont see where you are going with Icke? He has nothing to do with my views. I dont care if he said he was jesus. What you claim lacks logic if anything. I knew about the globalist agenda and 9/11 truth way before id even heard his name.

Ive already answered it twice.
Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 12:51pm

All their facts have already been disproven I am not going to spend 4-5 hours reading what they say is proof. You already know that i wont do that.

Exactly, you've made your own mind up based on your understanding and will not listen to any facts given by experts. Spoken like a true CT devotee...

The proof is in the pudding like I said. There is no way that exact exercises would be held on the same locations and at the same time at two locations like on 9-11 and 7-7.

Don't understand what you mean there...

There is no way that 3 skysrubbishers designed to withstand multiple hits by large passanger aircraft would fall into their own footprint at freefall speed due to minimal fires from jetfuel, one of wich was not even hit by a plane.

And you state that as a fully qualified structural engineer with experience and evidence based on experiments I assume...?

Again, as stated above, place youself in Bush's position when he would have had to have made that choice (as you say)... Why this plan and not the other...????
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 12:57pm
Unfortunatly its way more simple.
Bush just like Lord Obama is a puppet without any power. he probably wasen´t even aware and still isn´t aware of what hapened.
We are talking about a tiny elite within the military and intelligence corridors of washington who have total control over Al-Qaida and can give these "terrorists" access to anything. The hijackers think they are doing what they are doing in the name of Allah.
Security at the WTC complex was completly rearranged about two weeks before 9/11 and as a note of interest was taken over by Marvin Bush´s security firm called securacom.
about a week before the attacks a the power went down and bomb sniffing dogs were removed. Bombs could easily have been placed in both buildings a key points.

All these institutions are built like pyramids of power. Most employees are good people who want to do the right thing and would never agree to pull something like this off. But at the upper part you will find total corruption like anywhere else.  And if you think that people are not capable of killing and sacraficing others, you are plain ignorant.

Anyone who would try to blow the whistle on an operation such as this would be suicided together with their families within a matter of hours and they know it.

sure they could drop a few troops. but that would not get the country behind an invasion. But most importantly like i have already pointed out, it would not give government the patriot act, homeland security, warrantless searches, gun confiscation, presidential dictatorial powers and the right to eradicate posse comitatus. But most importantly it would not put fear in to the western world population. and there would be NO way to justify wars and invasions all over the middle east to secure euroasia and surround Russia.

No, I have looked at the facts you put forth through government and bankelite controled media and it is so full of holes and unconvincing.
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 1:02pm
No I have heard their facts and i have heard those facts be shredded.

No you dont know what I mean cause you had no idea that these facts even existed. Might want to check them out.

Well as a laymen I state that on common sense, secondly I state it on the evidence brought forth by engineers and structual engineers who didnt even know that the footage they saw was 9/11 footage and said, thats a controled demolition. they were kind of shocked when they were told that it was indeed building 7.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic