This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JF Announcement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaugust4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 3:02pm
http://www.justflight.com/newsDetail.asp?newsID=1115
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 6:03pm
April the 3rd is not too long away.  I am going to hold off and get the boxed version.
Herege View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herege Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 7:26pm
I am to make some risks in the wall to count the days for the DL version Wacko
BradS View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 7:31pm

....download is the ONLY way to go.......
--------------------------------
Brad   
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 7:53pm

Brad,

You should try not to be so shy and introverted.  Keeping your feelings bottled up like that can cause a lot of stress.

John

John Allard
BradS View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 8:00pm
DOH!  Did I say that outloud????? 
Brad   
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by BradS BradS wrote:

What makes you say that?
BradS View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by TomA320 TomA320 wrote:

Originally posted by BradS BradS wrote:

What makes you say that?

I download about 99% of my software purchases (to include FS purchases), as its usually less expensive, and available to install quicker, so I apply that to AH as well. 

I rarely buy software at a brick-n-mortar store, and have never bought a DVD/Box from an online retailer. So it's really just the norm for me.
Brad   
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 8:18pm
I just buy the boxed version, because I don't have internet on the computer I would like to use the software on. 
BradS View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by TomA320 TomA320 wrote:

I just buy the boxed version, because I don't have internet on the computer I would like to use the software on. 

Yep, understand.  When I've been in that situation, I download one of my internet-connected computers, burn the CD/DVD there and install on the one that isn't. 

One good thing about downloading I like is if I lose a hard drive, then I can simply re-download the software for re-install...I know exactly where its at.  If I lose/scratch/whatever a purchased CD/DVD, its way more difficult to get a replacement.
Brad   
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic