This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Follow Me Truck

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Follow Me Truck
    Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 6:57pm
Is the proposed Follow Me Truck to be used for incoming and outgoing aircraft or just incoming?  I ask since I`ve seen one for sale that does both, but as I`m out of work I need to save any available funds for Traffic X when it finally arrives.  Especially if the truck works both ways.

Reider
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 9:32pm
? Confused? Can you explain more what you expect the follow me truck to be able to do please?
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
reider View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 10:38pm
On the blurb about Traffic X it says you can use the Follow Me Truck for incoming aircraft (landing).  So for those of us who find the yellow pointers sometimes do not appear, following a truck back to gate or park is really good.  Unfortunately it does not expand on this and say if you can use the Follow Me Truck to lead you to the runway for takeoff.  The alternative Follow Me Truck product I`ve found (not a traffic product, just a follow me truck for £7) does incoming and outgoing as above.  What I`m asking is clarification of if the JF Traffic X Follow Me Truck leads the aircraft to park and to the runway for takeoff too.  Since, if the JF one does I would be wasting finances buying the other product instead of waiting for Traffic X with the follow me truck.....

Quote NEW! The all-new Follow-me car and the all-new Pushback truck let you explore the airport from the ground and even 'guide' incoming AI aircraft to their parking positions.

Oh no, just noticed its ai traffic.  Might be better getting the other product too if it can`t be used with the likes of payware planes.

http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=2606

Reider
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 9:06am
OK thanks - the follow me truck is not an Ai vehicle in our Traffic series - it is a vehicle that you can drive around.
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic